Off season ideas

thewookie1

Since the Rangers seem interested in dumping Drury, why not get him back?

Why in Gods name would we go there. He is clearly past his best before date to the point of carrying an odd smell. He stinks. Let it go.

Why in Gods name would we go there. He is clearly past his best before date to the point of carrying an odd smell. He stinks. Let it go.

:doh:

You fed it. Don't feed them!! And don't let them get wet !!!!

Maybe he was battling injuries and/or his team was the one doing the "stinking."

I'll take him back

Maybe he was battling injuries and/or his team was the one doing the "stinking."

I'll take him back

I'm sure there is a roll for him to fill but there are players that have a lot more to give than Drury at a fraction of the price. He's simply not the same player he once was and imo that intangible he once had of being clutch really only applies when you have the physical tools to back it up and I don't think he's done anything resembling clutch since he left here.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Longest. Meme. Evar.

Hhhhm some off season idea's.... step away from the keyboard and

Take the family on vacation.

Spend time outdoors with the kids,(at the public pool preferably where all the hot Mom's take kids) :bag:.

Work on the house, yard or both.

Take up bicycling.

Start a hobby.

Buy a pet.

Join a recreational league for golf or tennis or both.

Take up fishing.

Clean out the garage.

Road trip to some family you haven't seen in a while.

Coach your childs summer rec league team.

Go on a real family picnic with charcoal grills, bugs' and all.

Get outside whenever it's not raining and you can.

Okay now everybody add some others that does not include being glued to your computer indoors and maybe we can all check back in september and check off what we've done.

Spend time outdoors with the kids,(at the public pool preferably where all the hot Mom's take kids) :bag:.

Take up bicycling.

Start a hobby.

Buy a pet.

Take up fishing.

Clean out the garage.

Okay now everybody add some others that does not include being glued to your computer indoors and maybe we can all check back in september and check off what we've done.

I would love to step away from the keyboard...sadly, that only happens on the weekends :death:

This board helps me get thru the slow days at work...

Although, there isn't a public pool for hot mom's to take their kids, so I'm seeing a business opportunity here... :beer:

I would love to step away from the keyboard...sadly, that only happens on the weekends :death:

This board helps me get thru the slow days at work...

Although, there isn't a public pool for hot mom's to take their kids, so I'm seeing a business opportunity here... :beer:

Agree with all three points lol.

Take up bicycling.

Start a hobby.

Buy a pet.

Take up fishing.

Clean out the garage.

Meh. takes too much effort. I can sit down here in the basement and call up for Mom to bring me my meals. :D

Take up bicycling.

Start a hobby.

Buy a pet.

Take up fishing.

Clean out the garage.

Alright, Duds, I'll bite.

This weekend we're renting a pair of canoes and embarking on a two-day, one-night, 35-mile trip down the James River here in VA.

Mountain biking

Porchsitting

Join an ultimate (frisbee) rec league. Or kickball, softball, etc..... for that matter.

Get creative in lawnmowing patterns (pretend like it's the outfield at your favorite baseball stadium, haha)

Go backpacking for an overnight

Run a race with family/friends -- for those of you in UNY, http://www.boilermaker.com/ is a pretty cool one.

Train for a race!

Play some disc golf

Archived