GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Frigging Center Ice carrying the Philly feed again, absolute BS. Labs is crying about how great they played in Game 1 -- get over it baby, you lost! Go Sabres! I want to hear these Philly announcers be humbled and shut up.

It's not Center Ice. I think it's your cable provider that decides. I have Direct TV with Center Ice and I have four feeds. Sabres SD and HD, Philly SD and HD.

I wonder why cable companies seem to only carry one feed?

Man, we just limped to the end of that period. Did we tire ourselves out already? Why the sudden looseness in our own zone? Can someone separate JVR from his senses?

So many questions. So few beers.

GO SABRES!!!

JVR needs to get knocked on his ass.

Slow that MFr down.

Pretty scary that he's their undisputed best player and he's in what? His second year? That's in comparison to the guys like Brier, Carter and Richards.

It's not Center Ice. I think it's your cable provider that decides. I have Direct TV with Center Ice and I have four feeds. Sabres SD and HD, Philly SD and HD.

It's probably because they figure they have their customers by the balls.

Connolly lazily skating to lose puck in neutral zone - bad

Interference call on Stafford in neutral zone - bad

I still felt like we were playing a lot of perimeter hockey in the offensive zone. Also, if Connoly moseying (sp?) to a lose puck right in front of Lindy Ruff's face doesn't tell Ruff that Connoly doesn't care a ###### about this team ... then what will ?

Pretty scary that he's their undisputed best player and he's in what? His second year? That's in comparison to the guys like Brier, Carter and Richards.

He's having the kind of series Upshaw had for them a few years back.

Refs have not been an issue at all.. They called Stafford for interference which was iffy, but he did impede him

Agreed. One kind of soft penalty against both teams but other than that, very decent job. Any news on Myers?

Refs have not been an issue at all.. They called Stafford for interference which was iffy, but he did impede him

...hate to say this but i call bs. the puck was chip just past stafford and he was headed right towards and then won the battle to get there and they called interference it was complete BULLL SHHH****TTTTT

Rangers and Penguins both up 3-0 now

For the sake of argument, let's assume the Rangers pull off the upset. What are the odds that the Caps start tearing the team apart? There are a few Caps that I wouldn't mind seeing in blue n gold.

No, the refs haven't been bad at all. Connolly on the other hand............. :wallbash:

Connolly is Connolly -- and the Sabres are stuck with him.:wallbash:

Unless, that is, the new ownership says sorry, he's not our kind of player :rolleyes:

From what I remember in my addled EE days, audio takes up a small amount of the broadcast bandwidth. It would be great to provide a 2nd audio choice... if only we had the technology. WAIT A TIC, the SAP button on your remote should toggle between home and away for hockey broadcasts!

[Dashes to the patent office.]

Archived