Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

I am not sure what I want........I usually drink German beer, but I might try something different today....... :beer:

I'll be having something from Southern Tier Brewing or maybe a Prima Pils from Victory. Maybe something from one of my 4 kegs of homebrew on tap! ;) I got some czech pils, american lager, pale ale and my version of Yuengling.

Let's Go Buffalo!

I'll be having something from Southern Tier Brewing or maybe a Prima Pils from Victory. Maybe something from one of my 4 kegs of homebrew on tap! ;) I got some czech pils, american lager, pale ale and my version of Yuengling.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Nice........... :beer:

Agreed on the refs. I thought all the calls were good, except for I think it was Morrissonn's slash. If the Sabres can keep their feet moving in those situations and avoid those lazy penalties we don't get as many called on us. I generally cut the refs a lot of slack. If they're bad though, I will complain. Last game they were fine.

I think it is less about the calls on the Sabres & more about the lack of a few calls on the Flyers.

Good point. I guess my point is that we'd need three dman injuries (KNOCK ON WOOD) before we have to start plucking AHL guys with ZERO NHL experience. As far as MAG goes, I think it's tough to expect a whole lot from him, but the fact that he's played ten games with the big boys in the last month is a very good thing.

If Morrisonn is out and Sekera can't go, wouldn't that be the case?

FWIW, Dennis Persson was called up on emergency recall and has never played in the NHL.

According to Paul Hamilton: http://twitter.com/#!/pham22758/status/59296345944629248

If Morrisonn is out and Sekera can't go, wouldn't that be the case?

FWIW, Dennis Persson was called up on emergency recall and has never played in the NHL.

According to Paul Hamilton: http://twitter.com/#!/pham22758/status/59296345944629248

So what does that mean, Myers, Butler, Montador, Perrson, Weber and Gragnani? My gosh we look young on the D..

Does an emergency recall mean he has to dress for the game? My guess is yes.

(ii) Emergency conditions shall be

established when the playing strength of the loaning Club, by

reason of incapacitating injury or illness or by League

suspension to its players is reduced below the level of two (2)

goalkeepers, six (6) defensemen and twelve (12) forwards. Proof

of the existence of the emergency conditions including the

incapacity shall be furnished to the Commissioner of the League

upon request made by him.

So the Sabres would have to have less than 6 eligible Dmen in order to call him up on an emergency recall.

I thought Sekera practiced in full yesterday and I dont understand why ruff doesnt seem to want to let him play. Is he hurt still? Is he sick? Is ruff banking that portland is a breeding ground for 20yr old ish defense prodigies waiting to be discovered? Now I am getting nervous about this game tonight...

I thought Sekera practiced in full yesterday and I dont understand why ruff doesnt seem to want to let him play. Is he hurt still? Is he sick? Is ruff banking that portland is a breeding ground for 20yr old ish defense prodigies waiting to be discovered? Now I am getting nervous about this game tonight...

Perhaps he had a setback after the practice?

ok heres a kobayashi maru scenario... My fiance is stressed and has a had a rough week. She's going to let me watch the game though because she loves me. Should I A) go straight home from work at 5 or B) go to tops or something and buy her flowers? 1 way I do not show her that I care and the other way I miss the start of the game... thoughts?

ok heres a kobayashi maru scenario... My fiance is stressed and has a had a rough week. She's going to let me watch the game though because she loves me. Should I A) go straight home from work at 5 or B) go to tops or something and buy her flowers? 1 way I do not show her that I care and the other way I miss the start of the game... thoughts?

You mentioned the other day how you have PVR. Get in, get the flowers and get out and have ur radio off. You'll get the job done with her and can fast forward through commercials and be back live in no time.

Straight home to put your pants back on! No just kidding .lol. I'm married too. Get her the flowers but only if you can do it without missing any hockey. Its a fine line and we gots to walk it with our heads held high. Good luck grasshopper.

Straight home to put your pants back on! No just kidding .lol. I'm married too. Get her the flowers but only if you can do it without missing any hockey. Its a fine line and we gots to walk it with our heads held high. Good luck grasshopper.

Leave early :pirate:

It wont be the end of the world if you miss the start of the game. Go get her some flowers. :thumbsup:

You mentioned the other day how you have PVR. Get in, get the flowers and get out and have ur radio off. You'll get the job done with her and can fast forward through commercials and be back live in no time.

already at work cant set the dvr... crap! But I like your thinking :thumbsup:

I might be able to run from south campus to tops and home and only miss the faceoff..hmmmm

Leave early :pirate:

Cant only person here to help people and my boss would stab me. :death:

It wont be the end of the world if you miss the start of the game. Go get her some flowers. :thumbsup:

yea thats true, I will miss at most 5minutes so i will suck it up

LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

If she's not watching the game with u, or settin' the DVR

DUMP HER!!!!!!

Archived