Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

If she's not watching the game with u, or settin' the DVR

DUMP HER!!!!!!

Awww you do like me :wub: lol

she is watching the game with me but she wont be home til right around five she has to get a peti mani with friends.... she wants to look hot for the monday game cuz we are going to the plaza.

I love buffalo hockey!

Hoppe from Lindy:

Lindy Ruff won't officially say if Dennis Persson will play. He says Sekera is "getting better." Morrison is "day2day"

Time for the $6 mil goalie and the group of high priced forwards (Vanek, Pominville, Connolly) to earn their keep.

Time for the $6 mil goalie and the group of high priced forwards (Vanek, Pominville, Connolly) to earn their keep.

Do you really think salary matters now in the postseason? I don't.

There seems to be a lot of your $.02 in this. ;)

Actually I expect Philly to do a pretty good job shutting down the top line matching Timonen/Mesaros....It should open up Boyes,Ennis, Stafford...they need to score to open things up.

Actually I expect Philly to do a pretty good job shutting down the top line matching Timonen/Mesaros....It should open up Boyes,Ennis, Stafford...they need to score to open things up.

You pay players big money to come up with big plays in big moments. This is a big moment, a moment that can lead to bigger moments.

He's just laying the groundwork for his criticisms if we lose today. Nothing new here.

You pay players big money to come up with big plays in big moments. This is a big moment, a moment that can lead to bigger moments.

It's not how I watch. Team game. It comes down to every little thing. Battle on the wall, battle on the dot, battle in front....

I like what Vanek said today....If I don't score and I can do the little things so we win 15 more games 1-0, I'll be extremely happy.

He's just laying the groundwork for his criticisms if we lose today. Nothing new here.

Actually I'm trying defuse all the "whoa are us" posts that will flood the board if the Sabres lose. All the injured blue-liners the Sabres have don't equal one Chris Pronger. Time for the Sabres best players to be just that tonight.

It's not how I watch. Team game. It comes down to every little thing. Battle on the wall, battle on the dot, battle in front....

I like what Vanek said today....If I don't score and I can do the little things so we win 15 more games 1-0, I'll be extremely happy.

That sounds good, you do notice the first part of his quote, "If I don't score." He knows what his primary job is.

That sounds good, you do notice the first part of his quote, "If I don't score." He knows what his primary job is.

Find a way to win.

He'll play a bigger role going forward. He'll get more that 13 minutes of ice time today. IMO

But if it is a lock-down game. He can play that too.

Non-stop blueline injuries. Where have I heard this before.

Myers

Butler

Montador

Gragnani

Weber

Persson

:cry: :cry:

GO SABRES!!!!

Keep that thought. Might be a big topic for the off-season. Is this just a coincidence or is their a flaw with the type of defensemen they acquire?

Gragnani is making 55,000..

Archived