Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

IAMME. Problem?

just curious. you always seem to have some form of inside info, attend games in box seats, scored a moderator position here... the way you present yourself on sabrespace raises questions (not bad ones). just had a hunch you might be somehow associated with the sabres.. or a player's GF.. or something.

He didn't make a post when we won game 1........ :beer:

Which gives us both the same amount of hockey related posts after game one. I had people over and couldn't run to my computer. What is your excuse? Also, why don't you like discussing hockey? Kind of odd you would join a hockey message board and never actually talk hockey.

Which gives us both the same amount of hockey related posts after game one. I had people over and couldn't run to my computer. What is your excuse? Also, why don't you like discussing hockey? Kind of odd you would join a hockey message board and never actually talk hockey.

I posted all during the game and after, sorry try again.........lol

just curious. you always seem to have some form of inside info, attend games in box seats, scored a moderator position here... the way you present yourself on sabrespace raises questions (not bad ones). just had a hunch you might be somehow associated with the sabres.. or a player's GF.. or something.

something...

if you are a players gf and that players name rhymes with baldwinsville can you make his population rise, I really like him and want him to score... wow there is a lot of puns and stuff in there...

Keep that thought. Might be a big topic for the off-season. Is this just a coincidence or is their a flaw with the type of defensemen they acquire?

That's just how it goes. This team has been fortunate this season so far even with the subtraction of Ray.

She's just a dedicated fan who is a longstanding member here that doesn't start trouble.

Philly feed again on Center Ice (to be expected)... C'mon, boys! Put a stranglehold on the series... I'm ready for some playoff hockey!!!

Man that sux! I have four feeds...Sabre feed SD and HD, Flyers feed SD, and HD.

I'm probably one of about 10 people in Middle Tennessee with the Center Ice package on Comcast, so I'm just happy to be able to see the game. :D

You are lucky in that respect. My cable company does not offer Center Ice any more, so we are forced to have Direct Tv. I would rather have cable, for a few reasons, but oh well.

Archived