Game Discussion Thread

thesportsbuff

As a friend of mine said yesterday, the Sabres are playing with the house's money today. I expect to see them open it up a little bit and try to take the game to Philly instead of just survive. In any event, ROC--I've had a power nap, too, all though I have not killed any people. I'll let the Sabres do the killing for me. hoo-rah, Hoo-Rah, HOO-RAH YEA!!!!!

not much to see here.....

Leopold - thumb

Sekera - ab

Morrison - ????

All defense-men get hurt. It's league wide.

The Sabres need to quit acquiring weak-thumbed, soft-stomached defensemen...obviously.

As a friend of mine said yesterday, the Sabres are playing with the house's money today. I expect to see them open it up a little bit and try to take the game to Philly instead of just survive. In any event, ROC--I've had a power nap, too, all though I have not killed any people. I'll let the Sabres do the killing for me. hoo-rah, Hoo-Rah, HOO-RAH YEA!!!!!

A good shutout period and Miller is going to be looking big to shooters.

I'd like to see more numbers forward in transition. Test Bobrosky high on shots, that guy is going down faster than a Craigslist date.

I would imagine that Philly is sky high in their loss. Read their papers. They all say they played well enough to win, just like Boston last year. They will "flip the switch". I'm telling you, it won't happen. Buffalo is going to silence that crowd early today. Then those Flyers fans are going to turn on their own and eat their young. And tomorrow's paper will say that getting on the road will be the magic elixir because they have been sooo successful this year on the road and they'll "flip the switch". Again, I'm telling you it won't happen. They remind of that gambler that has made a fortune, then lost it but still believes they can do it again. They really aren't giving the Sabres much credit here. When the series is over they'll lament that they were always the better team and don't understand how Buffalo beat them.

In no way am I saying these games won't be tightly contested. I just truly believe Buffalo has the mojo going and the Flyers don't.

Archived