Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Since we lost last night to Toronto, I think Miller is in, but who knows.

Maybe LR likes Enroth better despite the loss. Enroth has looked better in games when he has played.

But the Miller debate will probably continue into this thread.

All I know is that one of them better have a great game today

Since we lost last night to Toronto, I think Miller is in, but who knows.

Maybe LR likes Enroth better despite the loss. Enroth has looked better in games when he has played.

But the Miller debate will probably continue into this thread.

All I know is that one of them better have a great game today

Exactly! Both of them are solid net-minders. I don't care who plays. I must admit that I find Jhonas' style a little more entertaining, but like you said, which ever one starts better have a stellar game. Last night's loss had me fuming.

Exactly! Both of them are solid net-minders. I don't care who plays. I must admit that I find Jhonas' style a little more entertaining, but like you said, which ever one starts better have a stellar game. Last night's loss had me fuming.

Jhonas does play a more entertaining style.

Reminds me of Miller from a few years ago honestly.

Sprawling style, fast paced, etc.

Now Miller looks slowed down...

Either way, gotta play a nearly flawless game.

I thought it was scheduled to be ENROTH, I'm hoping that's who they go with. After days off MILLER has come back and looked sharp, I think he can use a day off, he wasn't at his best yesterday, even though he had a few nice stops. I put in the suggestion box an idea to go with some new equipment for MILLER, it's a electronic dog collar, so when he leaves the blue ice they can zap him from the bench, to stop him from wandering and also stop him from handling the puck. :blink:

I thought it was scheduled to be ENROTH, I'm hoping that's who they go with. After days off MILLER has come back and looked sharp, I think he can use a day off, he wasn't at his best yesterday, even though he had a few nice stops. I put in the suggestion box an idea to go with some new equipment for MILLER, it's a electronic dog collar, so when he leaves the blue ice they can zap him from the bench, to stop him from wandering and also stop him from handling the puck. :blink:

Yea, I don't really know what's happened as of late but Miller has been over playing the puck like a MoFo. Please don't take this as me bashing Miller. I love Miller. I think he is one fantastic goalie who makes very few mistakes in comparison to other goalies in the league. The only difference is when Miller does make a mistake, it's usually a big one that results in a goal. This is simply my observation. But like I said, I am in no way bashing Miller. I have a lot of confidence in him.

Should be interesting to see how we do given that we played yesterday and looked tired as the game went on. My guess is that the 2 weeks away and coming back to play with all the new stuff in the arena will help this teams energy. Enroth should be ready to go and you might as well toss him in. Wonder if Tpegs will beat them with that new glass plaque he had installed with his vision on it, if they play like garbage... He will beat the wining mentality into them so to speak.

Should be interesting to see how we do given that we played yesterday and looked tired as the game went on. My guess is that the 2 weeks away and coming back to play with all the new stuff in the arena will help this teams energy. Enroth should be ready to go and you might as well toss him in. Wonder if Tpegs will beat them with that new glass plaque he had installed with his vision on it if they play like garbage... He will beat the wining mentality into them so to speak.

hmmmm.... #WINNING mentality?

#WinItForRick

+1.

To play a '6 degrees of separation game':

Rick Martin was traded to the Kings for picks, one of which turned into Tom Barrasso. Barrasso was traded to the Penguins for Doug Bodger and Darrin Shannon. Bodger was sent to the Sharks for Vaclav Varada and others. Varada was sent to the Sens for Jakub Klepis, who was in turn deal to Washington for Mike Grier. So, I'd like to see Grier score one today...

Archived