Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

First time I have seen diving called in ages.

True that. I said it last post-season when they called one against us in the Boston series. Like wtf -- they go almost 2 years without seeing the call and then in the playoffs they call it against us? And now tonight is the first time since then I've seen it...

True that. I said it last post-season when they called one against us in the Boston series. Like wtf -- they go almost 2 years without seeing the call and then in the playoffs they call it against us? And now tonight is the first time since then I've seen it...

It seems to me like right after the lockout it was called all the time. I remember Roy got a reputation for it. But it has almost disappeared the last couple of seasons.

I would have to see another replay to see if it warranted a charging call or not... looks like they gave Karlsson a dive AND a unsportsmanlike.. he must have said something to the refs after the play or something.

Ahhh, I was wondering along with RJ and Razor why the faceoff was at the other end.

It seems to me like right after the lockout it was called all the time. I remember Roy got a reputation for it. But it has almost disappeared the last couple of seasons.

Yeah, the diving calls were running rampant the first couple years... then they disappeared (at least to my knowledge) until that call in the Boston series. I remember being a cry baby and making a big deal out of it on here :lol: How can you not call it for who knows how many season and then pull it out of your ass in a playoff game!?

Yeah, the diving calls were running rampant the first couple years... then they disappeared (at least to my knowledge) until that call in the Boston series. I remember being a cry baby and making a big deal out of it on here :lol: How can you not call it for who knows how many season and then pull it out of your ass in a playoff game!?

Kind of like the foot in the crease call? But the other way. No consistency.

Archived