I just want to say "Thank You!"

deluca67

To the NHL Network, Lightning and Flyers. What a great reminder that hockey can be fun.

Also,

Great news about Colon Campbell. If it leads to his dismissal it would be a great turning point for the NHL.

Bettman came out today and threw his full support behind Coli.

Sorry, kid.

GAT DAMMIT !!!!

I was pissed when Dish Network took MSG off the air over that contract dispute. But was somewhat OK with NHL Network on temporarily as a repalcement to MSG subscribers. When I saw how the scoring was going tonight in the Philly - TB game I headed over to NHL Network. Only to find that Dish Network pulled the feed to that channel today. :censored: :censored: :censored:

I called them to demand I get NHL Network back. After about 45 minutes of stating my case and them telling me they won't just give me NHL Network I told them I was calling DirecTV. They responded by offering me a partial discount on a sports package that included NHL Network. No fuggin way I am paying extra just to get back to what I had before.

I missed watching the 2nd and 3rd periods cuz them bastages at Dish Network took my hockey channels again. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Time to call other providers.

GAT DAMMIT !!!!

I was pissed when Dish Network took MSG off the air over that contract dispute. But was somewhat OK with NHL Network on temporarily as a repalcement to MSG subscribers. When I saw how the scoring was going tonight in the Philly - TB game I headed over to NHL Network. Only to find that Dish Network pulled the feed to that channel today. :censored: :censored: :censored:

I called them to demand I get NHL Network back. After about 45 minutes of stating my case and them telling me they won't just give me NHL Network I told them I was calling DirecTV. They responded by offering me a partial discount on a sports package that included NHL Network. No fuggin way I am paying extra just to get back to what I had before.

I missed watching the 2nd and 3rd periods cuz them bastages at Dish Network took my hockey channels again. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Time to call other providers.

I would upgrade the computer and watch online.

I would upgrade the computer and watch online.

I've been watching online all season. I am tired of just-adequate quality streams and feeds that are there for one period and gone the next. It is really detracting from my enjoyment of the games. I want to go back to watching crisp, clear, reliable pictures.

I'm calling DirecTV, Verizon, and TW tomorrow.

I've been watching online all season. I am tired of just-adequate quality streams and feeds that are there for one period and gone the next. It is really detracting from my enjoyment of the games. I want to go back to watching crisp, clear, reliable pictures.

DirecTV has just about every NHL game in HD at this point.

I hear you, been streaming the game and its a pain in the friggin arse, especially when we're in the 3rd in a close game and all of the sudden zap, no feed. :wallbash:

There's probably a quality difference between a pirated feed and a paid for feed from NHL.com I don't know for sure, just saying.

I hear you, been streaming the game and its a pain in the friggin arse, especially when we're in the 3rd in a close game and all of the sudden zap, no feed. :wallbash:

Same here. ATDHE can lick it. They outright suck. Lately, I've been enjoying the GR550 radio internet feed and turning on NHL On The Fly to see the highlights.

Same here. ATDHE can lick it. They outright suck. Lately, I've been enjoying the GR550 radio internet feed and turning on NHL On The Fly to see the highlights.

I might have to try that. If I'm home on a Sunday, I'll flip on NFL redzone to catch the Bills' highlights (such as they are). Same idea would work for hockey too.

Archived