GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I dreamt last night that the Sabres were carrying a four-game winning streak into their next meeting with Boston (12/7), and that they also beat Boston, 5-4, in that game.

Were that to come true, it would not preclude a win tonight. Let's go, boys; give ETHRON a good lead and ride it out!

I'll be there again. I liked the results last time, of course, Brrrrrrodeur didn't start and Kovalchuk was a healthy scratch.

I can't believe that the Devils have not missed the playoffs since 1995. :blink:

EDIT:I guess I don't have to worry about Brrrrrodeur again. He's still hurt.

I'll be there as well. My group got tickets on Stubhub for 50% below face value and 33% below actual cost to the season ticket holder. I expect the arena to be at least 1/3 empty. It'll be a magical night in Newark.

No Brodeur, no Parise, no Miller -- but it will be my first in-person look at Ennis, Enroth, Morrisonn, Leopold and Kovalchuk.

Go Sabres.

Any preferred place Sabre fans going before hand? My party of three will be at Brick City Bar and Grill...

I'll be lucky to make the opening faceoff because of work,.. stupid work.

When you're at the arena, check out the lines to get Molsen Canadian. It's really funny, they are the longest in the building and they are filled with all Sabres fans.