GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Wow , Ok who wanted the chuck on this team?

How much puck would a Kova chuck if a Kova could chuck a puck?

Okay they get the win baby steps...still not convinced they are not losers yet though. I just want 8 more of those before I start changing my mind.

I'll tell you one thing, Roy has played like a champion this season, despite the team's record.

Is this the team's first winning streak?

Yes, but it won't last. Theres probably only three teams in the entire league that are worse then us, and we've played two of them the past 2 games. Going on short rest, it may be tough tomorrow, but NYR are not very good either although i think Gaborik is returning... but after that, back to our losing ways.

Do we officially have a streak in place? Great to get a win. However, with the new tiebreaker rules, the fact that the last two wins have been shootouts don't really help the Sabres if they are tied for 8th place because apparently Shootout Wins are negated from the win column when calculating tiebreakers. If that is the case, why not just have a separate column in the standings for Shootout wins so that you can count them separately and eliminate them from the tiebreaker altogether? Anyway, enough on that rant.

Sabres won! Yay! Two in a row! Even more Yay! Enroth has won two games in a row as well! Triple Yay! The Sabres have finally found a backup goaltender to Miller who can win games in spot duty! Quadruple Yay!

Good win and good to see Pominville finally get on the board.

No need for Enron to try and make a glorious street hockey save, just keep it out of the net idiot

I meant that in the most sincere way!

Nice to see Pommers, Vanek, Roy and Myers all show up at the big times tonight (even though Vanek was a bit shaky)

Thank goodness Connolly did not get a chance in the shootout

Loved the passing tonight and I think these last two wins carry over big time until Miller is back....

• Like (+1) 1

Wow. Kovy lost the puck. Umm, good thing the Sabs didn't sign him, huh?

(Yeah, you know who you are.)

Lol, okay let's not get too carried away here. Kovalchuk is still a Top 10 (maybe Top 5) player in the game. You know you would have welcomed him with open arms had we signed him, so don't act all "HAHA YOU WERE WRONG, I WAS RIGHT" about him just yet.

Lol, okay let's not get too carried away here. Kovalchuk is still a Top 10 (maybe Top 5) player in the game. You know you would have welcomed him with open arms had we signed him, so don't act all "HAHA YOU WERE WRONG, I WAS RIGHT" about him just yet.

Kovalchuk may be a Top 5 scorer, but not even close to a Top 10 player. Case in point, his negative 81 career plus/minus.

Not for 10 years, like the Devils. Sad part is that will more than likely be on the highlight reel before Vanek's or Roy's goals which were superior shots.