The Walking Dead

deluca67

The early settlers didn't have to dodge zombies once the weather warmed up. I'd imagine that this would wind up being a huge obstacle in building up your stash of supplies that you would need for a long winter. Ultimately though, you'll never see a show like this in a winter climate because if you have a long stretch of months with no threat of zombies, you don't have a zombie TV show.

OK, the zombies can cross country ski and ride snowmobiles.

• 1 month later...

I had directv, I was paying $140 a month. No thanks.

What the hell you are buying!?!?! I paid that for TWC with 1 dvr box and 2 standard boxes with no additional channels.

Pay 80 now for the same with DTV with small channel packages. Meanwhile paying 80 for TWC internet for standard speed.

What the hell you are buying!?!?! I paid that for TWC with 1 dvr box and 2 standard boxes with no additional channels.

Pay 80 now for the same with DTV with small channel packages. Meanwhile paying 80 for TWC internet for standard speed.

I had all the movie channels plus a sports package. I only had one DVR no other boxes.

I was pumped to see this cause its been a while, but was really unimpressed with the slow start to the second half of the season.. Hopefully it picks up soon

That's my take too... I guess any show following the mid-season finale was going to be a bit of a let down. Glad it's back.

I thought it was great. We're watching the characters become who they will be in the new order. Rick and his son are almost switching places as the boy becomes a man. Michone has reverted back to the bad bitch. Its a new adventure now. The prison scenes had become predictable and stale. I can't wait till next sunday.

On a side note I watched talking dead and the actress that plays Michone is HOT !

I had all the movie channels plus a sports package. I only had one DVR no other boxes.

must have been awhile ago, they have since improved the technology. I have choiceXtra with a genie, whole home DVR which means I can record/watch DVR'ed shows in my master bedroom and living room AND have the NFL Sunday Ticket for appx $50 per month for 12 months, then 79 for the remaining 12 months.

I thought it was great. We're watching the characters become who they will be in the new order. Rick and his son are almost switching places as the boy becomes a man. Michone has reverted back to the bad bitch. Its a new adventure now. The prison scenes had become predictable and stale. I can't wait till next sunday.

On a side note I watched talking dead and the actress that plays Michone is HOT !

I almost never watch the new episodes when they air now because I thought the show was so cheesy in its first two seasons, but I watched last night to cure my Olympic boredom and I really liked it.

The scenes with Carl wandering off alone were tense (especially the second one) and I liked the desperation when they were just rummaging through houses looking for food/safety while they were on the run. Even Michone's crazy nightmares were interesting. I actually thought last night's episode was more entertaining than the big shootout episode with the tank that preceded it.

Also amazing that I never watch this show "live" (i.e. when it's a new episode) but I'm always caught up because AMC does so many marathons.

I was pumped to see this cause its been a while, but was really unimpressed with the slow start to the second half of the season.. Hopefully it picks up soon

I am not a fan of the Carl character and thought this episode was by far the slowest and least interesting of the entire series. They have so many interesting characters and directions they could go, did we really need to watch Carl whine and cry for 40 minutes. The only saving grace of the episode was Michone letting loose on the group of walkers and the dream she had. Hopefully it picks up tonight with emphasis on the other survivors.

I am not a fan of the Carl character and thought this episode was by far the slowest and least interesting of the entire series. They have so many interesting characters and directions they could go, did we really need to watch Carl whine and cry for 40 minutes. The only saving grace of the episode was Michone letting loose on the group of walkers and the dream she had. Hopefully it picks up tonight with emphasis on the other survivors.

I have to ask. Were Michones first two Zombie puppets her ex and his friend or was that just a bad dream ?

I'm with ya, and then the scene making it look like Rick dies, everyone knows that Rick is not gonna die (at least not anytime soon) from the previews it looked like they may get into others this week, let's hope so.

Carl is weak, Rick needs to slap him around some and put him back in line. We need more background on how this happened, like where the hell this virus came from. Perhaps introduce some new characters who have some background info that would shed some light?

I Disagree. At This Point The Cause Of The Virus Is Entirely Irrelevant. Need To Find A Way To Survive Well Enough To Actually Be Able To Reform A FunctionNing Civilization Of Some Sort. Btw I Hate Typing On A Phone.

Haven't watched it yet but I'm guessing by the flurry of activity in this thread, it was a yawner?

Basically. I would say two fairly large things happen, though. One near the beginning and one at the very end.

For those that read the comics: it seems like they're trying to get closer to the comic storyline now after diverting A LOT throughout, no?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.