GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

spndnchz

I think Darcy has maintained that he will always take the best player available rather than drafting to fill a need. In this case I believe he drafted to fill a need but I like the choice of Kassian and think that once he developes he will be one of those rare players that combines skill and toughness much like a Shanahan.

FWIW, Kassian has 16 pts in 7 games so far this year. I'd say that translates pretty well to the NHL.

The other day someone said Luke Adam has proved he can score with the big boys. Now this one (which I'm guessing was just misworded). Until you show up at the NHL level, you've proven nothing. Just ask half our roster.

From what I've seen you can look at AHL points and cut them in half for the NHL. That puts Zack at a PPG. He'll still need to prove himself for the NHL roster, but it's a great start.

yep

This is the type of stuff keeps me coming back.

This Kulikov love is unwarrented not to dogpile on the rabbit.

Kassian has been tearing it up and would love to see him get a shot.

As far as i'm concerned this entire team can't seem to put it all together on a consistent basis. Offense with TC, TV, JH, DS not playing "the system". The D has all been shaky understandably. Two new guys (1 hurt to boot) plus an aging Captian, Stevey Heart attack a 2nd year 20 year old in a slump and the 3 headed monster BSW.

HI DAD.

i must've missed this. i infer it was a buffalo fan sitting rink-side in atlanta. anyone have a screen capture?

Decent looking blonde with a sabres hat on and a huge assed sign that said.

Hi Dad

Yes, :unsure: yes, :unsure: I saw it, I tried to ignore it, ignore the feelings, the voices in my head, but NO, NO you guy's can't just leave it alone, yes alone, yes young blond, yes hot.....

Okay I admit it I secretly wished for, thought about it, wanted to be her daddy..... :ph34r: ...

There happy now.

Seriously this could be it's own thread.

• Like (+1) 1

The HD feed on DirecTV was fine - except that the audio was out of sync with the video.

The game center feed last time I watched was stretched 4x3 and looked terrible.

Not that it matters because it seems nobody on here has NHL GameCenter, but here is the response I got from the today about the Sabres broadcasts.

Unfortunately, MSG-B still will not provide us with an HD feed for Sabres broadcasts. The main MSG channel (which typically shows Rangers games) is in HD now, but the alternate MSg channels (MSG+, MSG2, MSG-B) are still sending us SD feeds for their telecasts. Our network operations center has been in touch with the channels regarding this issue, but no resolution or estimated time has been given.

Yes, :unsure: yes, :unsure: I saw it, I tried to ignore it, ignore the feelings, the voices in my head, but NO, NO you guy's can't just leave it alone, yes alone, yes young blond, yes hot.....

Okay I admit it I secretly wished for, thought about it, wanted to be her daddy..... :ph34r: ...

There happy now.

Not that young, not that hot.

Sorry to deflate your fantasy.

There happy now.

Isn't it "must of"? [ducking]

well played, both.

There happy now.

She could go viral in Buffalo in 2 seconds. Although viral may have a double meaning.

If I were a young chap still, and was at the game tonight. I would smuggle in a blonde wig, 2 giant balloons, and a Hi Dad sign.....and at the very least go down to the glass for warmups. There is no doubt in my mind the camera team had about 30 shots of her that night which didn't make it on air. I give Harry Neale credit for not saying something that would get him fired. I was waiting for it.