GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Roll call...who's going? I'm in.

Looks like Drury is out, while Kennedy is playing.

Thanks for the idea's in last nights game thread. I figured TW's bar plans never materliazed last year because we never heard more about a couple of the weekend game night specials he was noodling.

We will not get into town till like 5:30 so I will have to check with my 2 buds if they want to swim the crowd downtown for game festivities, their both Pittsburghers so they are Penguins fans first but they do hate the Rangers as much as any Bflo fan.

I have not seen it yet so I will say it , It's a must win. My loud mouth NY city brother-in-law is in town with my two nephews(his sons) and they are going to the game to root for Ranger's. Give any rangers fan you see hell for me.(short of kicking their arse of course).

If they play tonight like they did last night we should be fine however Lundquist always gets up for his matches with Miller, I think it's a goalie my pads bigger than yours olympic thing.

Go sabres and lets take out the Rags with the garbage tonight... :pirate:

Did anyone else notice Kaleta last night? He seemed to be wearing some type of neck collar like a linebacker on the back of his shoulder pads.

meh, not so much into checking out other guy's equipment but I can see why you would. ;)

Rangers haven't been good for a while, and their big off-season gets were Tim Kennedy, Todd White, and Ruslan Fedotenko. OK, and Biron, who we won't see tonight.

Sabres are a much better team and are mad they didn't score 6 goals last night. The opening night crowd will be pumped after a nice road win vs. the evil Sens. Hopefully they put on a show and win big tonight. Poor TK getting scratched from his hoemcoming game.

He needs a horsecollar or one of theose neck harnesses Nascar drivers wear. :thumbsup:

Speaking of horsecollars, Rick vaive's kid Justin plays for Miami of Ohio and looked quite impressive last night on CBS College Sports in their game against UNH. It'd be great to see another legacy in the NHL like that.

Archived