Sabres re-sign Lalime

carpandean

I think we should bring back the entire 2009-2010 team, and give them all a raise while we're at it. Clearly their performance deserved it. The HECK you say that the top-two forward lines only showed up for 30 out of 82 games. :blink:

Say it with me... "Status Quo is Buff-A-Lo"... "Status Quo is Buff-A-Lo"... "Status Quo is Buff-A-Lo"

Honestly, the only other cities that would put up with what Sabres management has done the summer of 2010 are Canadian cities... because they're just as desperate as we clearly are.

biron would have been better.

really people are still on this what a joke

Marty Biron 9-14-4 3.27 gaa 896 save% career 208-176-25 2.63 910

patty lalime 4-8-2 2.81 907 save% career 200-169-16 2.57 905

so career wise thet are almost identical...last year patty was the better goalie...

put it to bed people whoever it is will play 10-15 games and get the same results....lalime cheaper and just as well liked by the team. Watch him on the bench sometime

really people are still on this what a joke

Marty Biron 9-14-4 3.27 gaa 896 save% career 208-176-25 2.63 910

patty lalime 4-8-2 2.81 907 save% career 200-169-16 2.57 905

so career wise thet are almost identical...last year patty was the better goalie...

put it to bed people whoever it is will play 10-15 games and get the same results....lalime cheaper and just as well liked by the team. Watch him on the bench sometime

its not tired.

when comparing lalime to biron, i dont care about stats. heres why.

lalime played for an elite ottawa team for how many years in a row? of course your stats are gonna be good when you play behind a great team. in martys first years how bad where the sabres? thats right. awful. and he still managed to put up some good stats. also lalime played for a better buffalo team last year and marty played with the crappy islanders. get it? biron is better than lalime.

Aside from one bad game against Anaheim last year, Patty's save % was in the same mix as Brodeur and Luongo.

Anybody else know of a better goaltender who is willing to accept a back up role, play once every two weeks and is one of the team leaders?

Nobody is ever happy on this forum. If Reiger went out and spent $3 million a year on a goaltender that would play 35 games you'd all bitch that he spent too much $$.:wallbash:

Personally, I think he got shafted. He should have gotten the mil he made last year.

Yes, it is. Biron has been gone a number of years already and is not coming back. With all the problems many here say this team has and you're concerned about Biron...a very average goaltender?

wrong. i said biron would have been better. all in all, it really doesnt matter to me who the backup is.

Archived