GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Guest Sloth

Well, there have been many before this one, but this is TRULY a

MUST WIN.

For once, it is a MUST WIN. I hope all Sabres fans at the HSBC tonight will be on their feet from the drop of the puck to the final buzzer. Fans need to inspire Buffalo to win tonight and they need to be LOUD. Fans need to light a fire under the Sabres arss. Now, let's go Buffalo!

I won't be in attendance, but I'll be loud, and I will be drinking Miller Lite to do my part! :beer: It's Miller time baby!

Hmmmm, Impossible odds, little chance for success, naysayers abound, behind the proverbial 8-ball, perfect time to turn it around. What's done is done and past only thing left is what is in front of you.

One shift, one period , one game at a time. Thats all you got left and thats all you need to leave it all out on the ice.

So Buff-a-lo, Let's NOT go quietly and Let's get it started becuase we all know it begins at home doesn't it.

Go Sabres.

I will be on the glass for the first time ever so there will definitely be some rattling going on tonight.....I hope the viewing is not too restricted being down that low

In the middle or on the corners? I love sitting by the glass, the action is fast and furious down there. Like standing on the side of the thruway watching cars go by.

Gerbe in. Torres out. Vanek still out.

Why oh why are Stafford and Connolly still in???

Leave Torres in and also put Mancari in. Let Torres play on the power play.

Putting Gerbe in is an obvious hope for some offensive touch. I'm not crazy about it though. So many tiny guys is going to be a major question mark with the way Boston's been throwing the body around. I guess it's worth a shot though.

I will be on the glass for the first time ever so there will definitely be some rattling going on tonight.....I hope the viewing is not too restricted being down that low

Depends on where you are. At the ends is where I think it's best on the glass. Anywhere else and you'll watch most of the game on the big screen.

And don't be a jackass glass-pounder or wave at the camera guy. I hate those stupid MF'ers!

Have fun.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Depends on where you are. At the ends is where I think it's best on the glass. Anywhere else and you'll watch most of the game on the big screen.

And don't be a jackass glass-pounder or wave at the camera guy. I hate those stupid MF'ers!

Have fun.

Let's Go Buffalo!

What if he gets on his cell phone and then stands up whenever the camera is on him?

One more thing. DON'T PUT UR BEER ON THE LEDGE OF THE GLASS!!!!! You'll be wearing it.

Putting Gerbe in is an obvious hope for some offensive touch. I'm not crazy about it though. So many tiny guys is going to be a major question mark with the way Boston's been throwing the body around. I guess it's worth a shot though.

Stupid move.

At least Torres could bang a little.

If he wants to play Gerbe, Stafford should be the one to sit, but Lindy has his whipping boys and his favorites as always.

You gotta dance with the girl you brought to the prom. Like it or not, the Sabres are a team of small, skill forwards. It's WAY too late for them to try to be something else at this point. If they're going to win any more games this series, they're going to have to do it the same way they got 100 points this year.

It'd be stupid for the Sabres to try to match Boston in terms of toughness or size.

Have fun.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Trust me, that guy is the worst but you will see a blue, yellow and white sport coat with the vintage chest patch sewn on the back!

You gotta dance with the girl you brought to the prom. Like it or not, the Sabres are a team of small, skill forwards. It's WAY too late for them to try to be something else at this point. If they're going to win any more games this series, they're going to have to do it the same way they got 100 points this year.

It'd be stupid for the Sabres to try to match Boston in terms of toughness or size.

It's not about matching the Bruins style, but they obviously need some sort of physical pressence out there. I'm his biggest enemy on this board, but I don't have a problem with them throwing Gerbe in there. Like most of what has been said so far, I don't think Torres was the right guy to pull from the lineup though.

As for the bolded part, Gerbe played 10 games in the NHL this year. This is them trying something else.

Unless he's like one of those scout masters you read about in the papers all the time... :o

I kid, wjag. I kid. ;)

hehe Beat me to it. I was going to say he's not with the Boy Scouts, he just lurks in the woods near the camp site.

Unless he's like one of those scout masters you read about in the papers all the time... :o

I kid, wjag. I kid. ;)

hehe Beat me to it. I was going to say he's not with the Boy Scouts, he just lurks in the woods near the camp site.

Cub Scouting has become hyper-vigilant when it comes to this. No single adult allowed alone with children unless they are parent-son, no boy goes in bathroom alone, must pair up with another cub scout, etc...

Good, but sad...

Rules have changed dramatically since I was a kid and in scouting.

Archived