GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Guest Sloth

Terrible pp...again! The Sabres appeared to have the pp going as the regular season ended, but they look like a deer in headlights right now. 0 for 15?! Give me a break!

Guest Sloth

I'm drinking a beer for every goal the Sabres score...of course I'll be drinking beer between goals, but that is besides the point. Let's go Buffalo!!!!!!

Unless he's like one of those scout masters you read about in the papers all the time... :o

I kid, wjag. I kid. ;)

Hopefully, there aren't any scout masters who are full-time priests. :rolleyes:

Say it ain't so, Joe...

Chara's face cage is off. Time to make his nose pop again, I say.

I'm surprised they allowed him to wear that cage in the first place. There is NO protection for the other player when he bumps them with the cage! For Chara it is an undue advantage!

He had been in several scrums with that cage on and that should have been a game disqualifier!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

I'm surprised they allowed him to wear that cage in the first place. There is NO protection for the other player when he bumps them with the cage! For Chara it is an undue advantage!

He had been in several scrums with that cage on and that should have been a game disqualifier!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Exactly. I wasn't kidding when I suggested the Sabres all don face cages for Game 3. But now that he's Mr. Bravery again, I say we nail his ######.

Archived