GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Guest Sloth

I'm surprised they allowed him to wear that cage in the first place. There is NO protection for the other player when he bumps them with the cage! For Chara it is an undue advantage!

He had been in several scrums with that cage on and that should have been a game disqualifier!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

I hope he gets his broken nose jacked up! I have hated Chara since the Ottawa days.

Maybe because the Sabres have lost two games in this series when they were up 2-0?

This series would be over right now had the sabres held onto leads. We're talking 4-0 sweep of the Bruins. So, i'm surprised there's not 30 posts about being up 2-0. With that said, this was the best period of hockey the Sabres have played all series long. Keep up the hitting and moving the puck and get an insurance goal or 6.

I hope he gets his broken nose jacked up! I have hated Chara since the Ottawa days.

On top of that, IIRC, he never left the division. That's adding insult to injury IMO. <_<

Edit: ok, I should have checked my facts. He started his career with the Isles, but ultimately made his way to the Senators and now the Bruins.

Jesus Christ how many posts can we hit........Brutal...... :wallbash:

Ahem! ###### (yes, I put the pound signs in there, so that means I didn't cuss). Having said that, why isn't the Lord's name put in pound signs as part of the filter if it's taken in vain?

Archived