Round 1: Sabres vs. Bruins

Assquatch

Section 322 row 12. I'm going to Boston baby!!!!

Plane ticket $195

Event ticket $95

Winning game 6, priceless

Maybe it's the extra 90 minutes but I never fathomed not driving to Boston. Daddy's little girl must be getting that coin from somewhere... ;)

Maybe it's the extra 90 minutes but I never fathomed not driving to Boston. Daddy's little girl must be getting that coin from somewhere... ;)

Gotta fly, have to back for class. Using the money I made from selling some season tix :thumbsup:

I'll sign on to this. I'll even go so far as to call out the series winning goal scorer. GERBE!

Just because he played for BU. :)

I hate you so much right now. Don't ever confuse those two schools.

Plane ticket $195

Event ticket $95

Hmmm, maybe I should go to the game now. Nah, too expensive.

Hopefully Vanek will be in, Gerbe out for the next two.

If Vanek can play on Monday, I don't think it will be Gerbe that sits. He had more ice time last night than FIVE other forwards. He was effective in creating offense, which has been the Sabres' undoing in this series.

Plane ticket $195

Event ticket $95

Very strong move. Surprising that the game is not sold out (I'm assuming the $95 was the box office price?).

If Vanek can play on Monday, I don't think it will be Gerbe that sits. He had more ice time last night than FIVE other forwards. He was effective in creating offense, which has been the Sabres' undoing in this series.

Very strong move. Surprising that the game is not sold out (I'm assuming the $95 was the box office price?).

There will be single seats available right up until game time. I'm tempted, but I've spent way too much over the past month.

Is anyone else still concerned with the Sabres getting hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with the points being left wide open allowing full wind up slap shots while getting hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with our players getting injured while trying to block slap shots from the wide open points while they are hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with lack of odd man rushes in the Sabres' favor?

Just wondering because they all seem like the same issue to me.

Is anyone else still concerned with the Sabres getting hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with the points being left wide open allowing full wind up slap shots while getting hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with our players getting injured while trying to block slap shots from the wide open points while they are hemmed in to their own end?

Is anyone else still concerned with lack of odd man rushes in the Sabres' favor?

You won't get a great number of odd man rushes against the Bruins simply because they don't turn the puck over and are very good in face offs. I thought going in that the Sabres transition game would suffer and it has.

Never been a fan of Lindy's "collapse on Ryan" system, but TBF we have a decent number of odd-man rushes each game.

It's just that we never to manage anything on them, hence they're pretty easy to forget or overlook completely.

True, we haven't had any real 2 on 1's, at least as I recall, but I remember several 3 on 2's and 4 on 2's.

Two strong goaltenders, but Boston's offense is the worst in the league. The Bruins won't let the Sabres run away with it, but I'd be shocked if the Bruins pulled off the upset.

Reading this now that we lost just stinks.....we lost to the team with the worst offense in the playoffs....Barf

Archived