2 Saturday, April 17, 1pm et Bruins at Sabres

3 Monday, April 19, 7pm et Sabres at Bruins

4 Wednesday, April 21, 7pm et Sabres at Bruins

5 Friday, April 23, 7pm et* Bruins at Sabres

6 Monday, April 26, 7pm et* Sabres at Bruins

7 Wednesday, April 28, 7pm et* Bruins at Sabres

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMgM8BAJarQ

Sabres in 6.

Sabres in 5...I think Boston's offensive ineptness will hurt them as much as Miller's goaltending will...

Does anyone know the status of Savard? I'm assuming he's out for the series but not positive. That's a huge loss for them.

espn is STILL scrolling a first round matchup between the redwings and flames in their "bottom line." they are so effing inept when it comes to puck coverage. i bet the ratio of nba to nhl playoff previews is 99:1. that's not even an exaggeration.

sabres in 5. of course, i move away from boston, and they finally match up for the first time in a decade.

I was at that game when May scored...I was screaming for about a good half an hour after that game...Sabres in 6

I was there, too. From what I call, afterwards I gave the performance of a lifetime according to my brother and his buddy. I went freaking nuts for about 3 hours at Garcias, then ended up puking out the window of the car on the way home. I scaled the wall at Garcias and pounded on the glass when I saw a Bruin's jersey. Nuts I tell ya, NUTS!

saturday at 1?! woooo primetime baby...time to get absolutely hammered, watch the sabres win, and then go to our Springfest concert at UB! oh whatta day it is shaping up to be

Huge fan I see. Get hammered, then watch the game eh?

Huge fan I see. Get hammered, then watch the game eh?

1. No more Kathy Bates? Cool.

2. The poster is a student. Thus the reference to Springfest. College students get f'd up. (Even chz has her Friday margarita nights.) It's ok.

3. Hope the poster doesn't get too f'd up before the game, because it could be a good one.

4. My current plan (trying to execute, but too many friends don't know which game is theirs as opposed to their ex-wife, ticket-partner, whatever) is brunch (with cocktails, but in moderation and with food) followed by game, followed by a decent dinner with friends. Hope it comes to pass.

5. Take the lemon out of your mouth.

Archived