GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Look for Ottawa to "mark their territory" in the first 10 minutes by skating up to and standing over Miller when he freezes the puck. I hope for once the Sabres don't stand for it. First time it happens... melee.

I would love to see them for just once clear the crease and mark our territory i.e. the long standing league allowed cross check of the other player to the ice if your goalie has the puck under wraps and they are doing what you call marking their territory.

That completly depends on which D pair is out there when it happens. Rivet wont stand for it, Shakira will see its happening and skate toward the bench.

Why single out Sekera? Add to the list...

Connolly

Roy

Vanek

Pominville

Tallinder

Butler

Myers

Ellis

and probably 3 or 4 others I have forgotten about

Forget that. I'll make it easier...everyone but Rivet, Montador, Mair, Gaustad and Kaleta.

Lordy...we have to beat these chuckleheads tonight. I have a bet with my Uncle from Ottawa..I already owe him 3 cases of beer and 2 nights of doing dishes at the cottage this summer..so I got the two nights and a 24 on em tonight.

Also, I see direct TV has the game on the HD channel...think it is coming in on 638-1 as well? Did I miss something and did CI and MSG come to an agreement? I taped the Habs game on the CI feed in the 700's manually

Lordy...we have to beat these chuckleheads tonight. I have a bet with my Uncle from Ottawa..I already owe him 3 cases of beer and 2 nights of doing dishes at the cottage this summer..so I got the two nights and a 24 on em tonight.

Also, I see direct TV has the game on the HD channel...think it is coming in on 638-1 as well? Did I miss something and did CI and MSG come to an agreement? I taped the Habs game on the CI feed in the 700's manually

Good luck! Who wants dish pan hands while on vacation? :D

Unlike the majorty here, I'm not confident in anything this group does. I don't think tonight is the night they turn the tables on Ottawa.

After seeing their record against Ottawa since the lockout ended(posted by someone earlier in this thread), I'd have to agree with you.

Look for Ottawa to "mark their territory" in the first 10 minutes by skating up to and standing over Miller when he freezes the puck. I hope for once the Sabres don't stand for it. First time it happens... melee.

That would be something I'd love to see. Every Sen who gets within spitting distance of Miller gets an honorary membership in the Vienna Boys' Choir.

Why single out Sekera? Add to the list...

Connolly

Roy

Vanek

Pominville

Tallinder

Butler

Myers

Ellis

and probably 3 or 4 others I have forgotten about

Forget that. I'll make it easier...everyone but Rivet, Montador, Mair, Gaustad and Kaleta.

Interesting choice, list Connolly first. I've seen him defend Miller more than I've seen guys like Kaleta do it.

A win tonight would be a statement. Their latest winning streak has come against crappy teams, plus what sounded like an undeserved lucky comeback vs the habs. Beating their tormentors would be stepping up in weight class.

I'm away on vacation out of CI range so I won't be able to see the game. I'll gladly pay that price for a win though, especially if someone lays a big hit in Neil in the bargain. (I think a big hit on Neil is less likely than a win though. His self-preservation radar is too good.)

go sabres.

SOOOO................THREE CHEERS FOR OTTAWA, THEY JUST DON'T HAVE A SHOT-TAWA. WIN THE SERIES (AND THIS GAME) THEY WILL NOT-TAWA, CUZ THE STANLEY CUP WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVERRR GO TO OTTAWA.

Good-day to you all. B-)

SOOOO................THREE CHEERS FOR OTTAWA, THEY JUST DON'T HAVE A SHOT-TAWA. WIN THE SERIES (AND THIS GAME) THEY WILL NOT-TAWA, CUZ THE STANLEY CUP WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVERRR GO TO OTTAWA.

Good-day to you all. B-)

Long time no read

Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal. Get the first goal.

PLEASE!

Archived