GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Go Philadelphia ... :blink:

Hey rooting for them doesn't work so I thought maybe some reverse Psychology was due. You know us fans are superstitous. And if I also make a bet against them then the odds go up even more.

Danny briere w/the Hat trick. NO not 3 goals, the one where you flip the fedora 3x and land it square on his pointy little head.

Woooohoo Go Raffi and Torres that HBC up. From this thread I can tell everyone is as Pysched for this upcoming game as me.

"The Sun will come out...tomorrow" Bet your bottom dollar!

I got a feelin'...the Sabres are gonna WHOMP 'em tonight!!!!!

so there :nana:

With Leighton or Boucher playing for Philly, anything less than 4 goals tonight is unacceptable.

Ottawa loses again which helps. Friday night at home,Philly goaltending and a spark by Torres.....You would THINK AGAIN these guys come to play tonight. Just get the freakin' two points and get out of there. I believe this is the first thing close to a must game tonight.

If Stafford does not show up tonight, you HAVE to bench him and bring up ANYBODY.

4 goals is comical. This team makes a habit out of making average goalies look like a brick wall.

It's not comical. Philly gave up 7 goals to Florida two nights ago. if they can't figure out a way to put the puck in the net, it will be 4 and out come mid-April.

It's not comical. Philly gave up 7 goals to Florida two nights ago. if they can't figure out a way to put the puck in the net, it will be 4 and out come mid-April.

Like I said, they tend to make average goalies look like brick walls. With the piss poor effort this team puts out they may struggle to hang on and stay in the top 8.

20 games to go. No better time to get hot, than RIGHT NOW.

Cut the crap, check your egos at the door tonight, boys. I hope Raffi brought a Keg of "tough-guy juice" for the SGM's, because we are going to need it to be successful from here on out.

What the Sabres could really use before tonight's game is another one of those closed doors players only meetings. They have worked really well in the past :doh:

:w00t: Well Ruff had his meeting yesterday with the "core" player rep group. I heard Darcy was serving up the kool aid.

:w00t: Well Ruff had his meeting yesterday with the "core" player rep group. I heard Darcy was serving up the kool aid.

I heard this and I don't know how often they meet, but I hope that the last meeting wasn't prior to this 15 game nosedive? Since they are always together on the road, an impromptu meeting can be called pretty quick.

I wonder if Lindy is sticking to the format where all attendees MUST bring something to discuss to the table?

I'm an optimist re: this game. I think Torres makes a difference tonight. He'll have that "first game edge" that you get when you switch teams.

I'm with you on this.

Let's hope that spark is of the "Steve Heinze" variety, and not the "Steve Bernier" variety,

I'm with you on this.

Let's hope that spark is of the "Steve Heinze" variety, and not the "Steve Bernier" variety,

I remember Steve Heinze...he came from Columbus too, didn't he?

IIRC, he scored a hat trick his first game with the Sabres? :blink:

Wooo hooooo! the stars are aligned!

I remember Steve Heinze...he came from Columbus too, didn't he?

IIRC, he scored a hat trick his first game with the Sabres? :blink:

Wooo hooooo! the stars are aligned!

Bernier scored two in the first period in his first game as a Sabre...

Archived