GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Random though, but after Stafford went out it looked like Lindy was just rotating guys into the RW spot on the line with Vanek & Connolly. Roy was there, Kaleta, Mair, and others. For some reason, I kind of liked Kaleta on that line - at least for the few shifts he was out there with them. He added some edge and tenacity that seemed to be needed with those two guys.

I don't think they played well. Winning cures all. If Mair doesn't get the Sabres back in that game, the sentiment of the fans would be very similar to the morning after the Caps.

Miller played well, again. No doubt about it, although I did notice a few crazy rebounds that were uncharacteristic.

AH HA!

Anyone else have the feeling that this one is heading for us going down 2-1 with about 5:30 to go?

Prophetic, but I had that feeling, too....

Take a drink every time Ric Jennertte says "...but he can't get it out of the zone!"

PTR

"Can't get it out", "Couldn't get it out", "Didn't get it out", and "But not out" are the things I hate hearing from RJ the most and they are also the things he says the most. It's been that way for the Sabres' entire existence, so why do we expect anything to change?

It would take an act of God for us to score another goal in regulation.

Or Mair!

God they suck. How much ice time does Lindy give Mair? Time for a new coach.

Injured Stafford and ill Kennedy makes for more Mairsie. I'm OK with Mair playing a bit more.

Oh my Mair, maybe there is a reason Lindy is playing him so much

At least he's got heart.

Good win boys. Showed some tenacity last night and didn't fold when it got tough. Way to make up for the boneheaded play, Connolly!

Archived