Clarke MacArthur traded to Atlanta for 3rd and 4th round picks......

lothar

Seems logical -- Clarkie was odd man out with the FNG here and Ennis waiting in the wings. Good luck to him -- he wasn't the problem here.

And we're actually one short of the max roster for the first time all year. Unless it's a trade, they won't fill that slot though.

Gotta wonder where the fault lies when a player gets off to a hot start, is leading the team in goals at one point, is very highly regarded and ends up being basically given away a few months later.

Is this a shot at Lindy? Didn't you just flip on this issue and blame the "core" players themselves?

Gotta wonder where the fault lies when a player gets off to a hot start, is leading the team in goals at one point, is very highly regarded and ends up being basically given away a few months later.

And it goes way beyond him since all of our top guys are underperforming this year. What causes that? I've been asking that question a lot over the last few days. Whatever it is, I hope they're on the right path to fixing it.

MacArthur was a good player for us. FWIW, I heard he was a bit of a whiner in the locker room. With him being a RFA at the end of this year and the Sabres going to arbitration last year and guys waiting in Portland, I good decision IMO.

MacArthur was a good player for us. FWIW, I heard he was a bit of a whiner in the locker room. With him being a RFA at the end of this year and the Sabres going to arbitration last year and guys waiting in Portland, I good decision IMO.

That and they needed to open a foward slot for Torres. He really looks like the most obvious choice there, as there is actually some market there as opposed to the Mairs and Ellises of the team.

Archived