GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I think the Islanders need to be taken very seriously. They're off to a good start and could tie the Sabres in the standings with a win tonight.

Yeah, I checked some of the power rankings and was surprised to find that most of them still have the Islanders in the 25-27 range. They're still putting things together, but they are a much better team than that.

Now there's no doubt Miller's starting.

Game Notes:

http://sabres.nhl.co...4/GameNotes.pdf

Am I missing something? Where does it say Miller's starting?

Gotta look on the bright side. Enroth could get an audition and stand on his head. Backup dilemma solved. You never really know what you have -- see Hasek, Dominik.

Buffalo's been on a lose 1, win 4 streak so far this season. That bodes well for tonight and this weekend. :P

I'd be happy with that. That amounts to 131 points for the season.

I'm at the game tonight so let's hope it's a good one. I'd think a few fights will break out to pick up from where Sat. night left off.

I'd think a few fights will break out to pick up from where Sat. night left off.

Hopefully Goose is fighting fit, I'd love to see him jack up Jackman again like he did the first game with the Isles this year.

Without both Kaleta and Goose we looked pretty tame.. here's to some solid hitting and high scoring!

So do the injuries to these two prompt the Sabres to speed up Kasian's timetable?

I'm not sure what you're looking for here. He can't play here at all until his junior season is over. Even then, they won't bother with that at all this year. Next year? Maybe, but that's way too far off to have any clue what the quality of his game will be at that point.

I got a feeling Miller's going to bounce back strong tonight--we will figure Biron out and put up 4 on him(assuming they start him again). 4-1 Buffalo. Roy, Butler, Vanek, and Clarke score with Kaleta knocking brendan witt out of hockey. :beer:

Archived