GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I got a feeling Miller's going to bounce back strong tonight--we will figure Biron out and put up 4 on him(assuming they start him again). 4-1 Buffalo. Roy, Butler, Vanek, and Clarke score with Kaleta knocking brendan witt out of hockey. :beer:

Kaleta dishing out the Paul Mara treatment on either Witt or Jackman will go down quite nicely :thumbsup:

This schedule is among the worst I can remember.

Here's to Bacon's Revenge ending its course with the Sabres.

Mac, Hecht, Kennedy, Gaustad, Kaleta et al.

Kaleta dishing out the Paul Mara treatment on either Witt or Jackman will go down quite nicely :thumbsup:

I want to beat them in the wurst way, yep ala roy with a firm tug. Add the pig and plate me a winner.

Tough team these fisherman but I'm taking beef over sushi, close one something like 3-2.

Amazing.. even Marty dislikes Kaleta...

I'm pretty sure the reason he bumped Rivet was Marty took a stick to the back of the helmut. I thought I saw it on the replay. Not sure it was Rivet though who did it

Not interference?

nope. It was not a second or a second and a half like the homer announcer said. He just let go of the puck and kaleta hit him. It was only an issue because he hit him into Biron. It was not interference.

Archived