Who do you want off the team in the worst way?

LabattBlue

41 members have voted

1. 1. OSP says" I don't care if I have to eat the salary, I want him off the team NOW!" Who is it?

• Tallinder
    • Hecht
    • Other(list the player in your reply)

Come on Swamp, you're better than that. :nana:

Okay, lemme see what I got,... he makes too much moneyhe gets hurt to oftenhe has too much talentor at least he has the appearance of having too much talent not to help the team more than he doeshe always has that sour pussand he just seems like a dark swirling vortex of negative energy.[inhale]

How's that?

1. Hecht- I don't understand why he got that much money he isn't even worth that type of cash. He's a decent player but not for that much money.

2. Tallinder he wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't overpaid but I guess at the time he was playing great shut down hockey with Lydman that year and he was deserving of more money just way more than he should of received.

I would much rather have Gerbe, Kennedy or Ennis filling Hecht's spot and Weber filling Tallinder's.

Hecht is good on the PK, but I'd see him gone first. Tallinder second, but to bring up Myers? Weber? I don't think either are ready. ZThey may have more skill to bring to the table but Tallinder has some smarts.

True, it's time to start weeding out some players to at least get some picks. Hmmm, speaking of weed. :o

I said Hecht because we are stuck with his $3.6MM contract for 3 more years. I can see him having a decent comeback year, but even at his best, he's a $1.8MM or so per year player. Not that much scoring, not that much hitting, not that much leadership -- he's just decent-to-good. It's just way too much budget/cap space to blow on a guy like him.

Find Tallinder a new home and clone Schoney. By the way, does anyone remember what year they built Rob Ray?

That reminds me, I spoke with Ray and he said the team is #%^$#!ed. He's sick of the company line and while he wouldn't name names he said last year "some" players told him while he was between the benches "Why are u getting so upset it's just a game".

WTF?

Me too.

I'd take 'im outside and hold him down for Ink. Then I'd bitch slap DR for extending his deal.

"It's just a game", yea, to a millionaire...no, you lazy spoiled crack licker, it's your JOB, it's supposed to be what you LOVE to do, there are so many talented young players who never get a chance(because of lack of resources, connections, family giving a crap about them, etc), but as long as you get paid and have a bunch of money to burn, you care nothing about actual success, or glory, which has nothing to do with salary. I'd like to throw whoever said that into a burning pile of their money.

"It's just a game", yea, to a millionaire...no, you lazy spoiled crack licker, it's your JOB, it's supposed to be what you LOVE to do, there are so many talented young players who never get a chance(because of lack of resources, connections, family giving a crap about them, etc), but as long as you get paid and have a bunch of money to burn, you care nothing about actual success, or glory, which has nothing to do with salary. I'd like to throw whoever said that into a burning pile of their money.

Tru dat. Although a 10 spot is lightin' me up right now.

Crack licker? Haha!

That reminds me, I spoke with Ray and he said the team is #%^$#!ed. He's sick of the company line and while he wouldn't name names he said last year "some" players told him while he was between the benches "Why are u getting so upset it's just a game".

WTF?

What an imagination.

How many people can really say that though? More often than not, I'm guessing it's not so much what you love but what you're good at.

Tim Connelly. I probably have some good reasons why, but I just don't care enough to figure out what they are. I just want him gone.

Easily the number one choice. The only good thing that may come from his contract is that it should lead to the end of the Regier era here in Buffalo. When he takes his 20-30 games vacation this season Regier should be fired.

WTF?

My favorite trade of all time by Darcy was the one that got that piece of Crap Ray off the team..Wish we didnt have to hear his commentary on how anything other than when he talks about how he got the crap kicked out of him when he fought anyone his size or larger...

My favorite trade of all time by Darcy was the one that got that piece of Crap Ray off the team..Wish we didnt have to hear his commentary on how anything other than when he talks about how he got the crap kicked out of him when he fought anyone his size or larger...

He's actually a pretty good color guy. But I, too, never understood a captain that didn't dress in the playoffs. Another Lindy masterpi....no, I'm not gonna do it...

WTF?

Wonderful... <_<

Seems like the team is loaded with freeloaders.

That makes it exponentially more difficult for me to want to root for this team for much longer.

It's also a good reason to get rid of the useless NHLPA once and for all - regardless of what Ted Lindsay or Chris Chelios say.

Wonderful... <_<

Seems like the team is loaded with freeloaders.

That makes it exponentially more difficult for me to want to root for this team for much longer.

It's also a good reason to get rid of the useless NHLPA once and for all - regardless of what Ted Lindsay or Chris Chelios say.

This is why I liked the Grier signing. This attitude won't last very long with guys like Grier in the locker room.

Too much "friendliness" going on in there. I'm sick of these passive choir boys. I really hope someone is able to light a fire under some of these guys... Clarke probably said it, but I can think of 3 other guys who wouldn't surprise me either. I'm looking at you Roy, Pommers, and Paille.

This is why I liked the Grier signing. This attitude won't last very long with guys like Grier in the locker room.

Too much "friendliness" going on in there. I'm sick of these passive choir boys. I really hope someone is able to light a fire under some of these guys... Clarke probably said it, but I can think of 3 other guys who wouldn't surprise me either. I'm looking at you Roy, Pommers, and Paille.

I hear it was Rivet. :thumbsup:

Tallinder has to go. Weber is ready for the NHL, and he is what the Sabres need right now. If Tallinder is still w/ the Sabres, Weber will be back in Portland. And that is a BIG holdback/mistake.

More of a side note, but I think Ennis will be on the Sabres roster this year. He's extremely fast, and he appears to be a lot like Danny Briere, but Ennis can set up far more scoring situations. I know Ennis has been a winger, but the Sabres have been trying him at center, and he is playing it as if he has always been a center. Ennis is very talented. If the Sabres do not keep him on the roster, he will be sent back to the league he was in last year. Due to a rule dealing w/ age, Ennis will not be able to go to Portland. The rule simply does not make sense. Players in Ennis's age group can play in the NHL, but they cannot in the AHL? Someone please expalin that.

Archived