New member intelligence test?

SDS

That's mine! And you messed it up. Only four fingers?

I suppose if you don't use the thumb, but then I don't know how you only get 1 bent finger per hand next to each other - unless you do it palms out. Something ain't right here!

should the word "add" also be put in quotes? maybe that makes the question more confusing.

do we care about the risk of locking out an earnest, sincere 15 y/o fan who doesn't have much historical information about the team?

who was it that suggested asking for the name of the coach, etc.?

Anyone else get 2?

Yeah....

If you want to drive your potential new traffic down 60%, keep that question as a barrier to entry.

I'd answer it twice, then say "FU"

How about a multiple choice, like......"Which women's tennis pro connected to the Sabres would you want to bang?"

A)Monica Seles B)Khymelev's Daughter C)Afinogenov's Sister D)All of the Above

The answer is:

Spndnchz's frustration during rush hour.

Oh please.. I was just in Buffalo. You don't have even come close to what is justification for traffic frustration. Come try a commute in/out of DC daily.. :rolleyes: :)

Great.

Smoking "things" I haven't since high school. Check

New bar for the living room. Check

Sweet ride to compensate for "things". Check.

Over indulging in "things" with the new hot blond girl. Check.

Yep, I'd say the crisis is in full effect. :D

so uh...you wanna hang out?

I knew it would happen. "Does spndnchz have a sack?" has officially been supplanted by, "Is that really inkman's car?" Time marches on.

What proof would you like? I'll have a pic up after lunch with me in it. Maybe insurance tags or registration?

Why would I lie about owning a $30,000 car on a message board. If I had a pic of a honda accord, would I get the same line of questioning. After all, that was the last car I bought. If you want empiracle evidence, get Rayzor32 to order a pizza from Mark's. Ask for Shawn to deliver it. I'll bet a Solstice ends up in his driveway within 40 min.

Great idea.

Great Idea, but would the younger generation get it? Maybe multiple questions and if they get any right, let them in. One for each generation? Answers for appropriate Questions.... La La,? May Day?, No Goal?, Marcy Darcy?, Miller Time? Top Shelf? Where Momma Hides the Cookies?

Great Idea, but would the younger generation get it? Maybe multiple questions and if they get any right, let them in. One for each generation? Answers for appropriate Questions.... La La,? May Day?, No Goal?, Marcy Darcy?, Miller Time? Top Shelf? Where Momma Hides the Cookies?

The youngens need to know their history. It's on them to learn it. If they can't get the 1+1 they should be banned until they learn. Disrespectful little ingrates.

Seriously, though. I like your suggestion.

GO SABRES!!!

What proof would you like? I'll have a pic up after lunch with me in it. Maybe insurance tags or registration?

Why would I lie about owning a $30,000 car on a message board. If I had a pic of a honda accord, would I get the same line of questioning. After all, that was the last car I bought. If you want empiracle evidence, get Rayzor32 to order a pizza from Mark's. Ask for Shawn to deliver it. I'll bet a Solstice ends up in his driveway within 40 min.

40 minutes? Unacceptable ink.

jk. enjoy your new ride!

40 minutes? Unacceptable ink.

jk. enjoy your new ride!

Quite honestly, I can get a pie to a house within 15 minutes of order time, but some people get pissed (when I arrive under 30 minutes) because the people who answer the phones tell them 45 min to an hour.

If we aren't busy, it will take about 3 minutes to pound out the dough and make the pizza, 8 minutes to cook and I can get to most places in our delivery range within 7 minutes. Rayzor32's house in about 3 minutes, 2 if I catch the lights. I'm sure that's more info than most of you want to hear.

The youngens need to know their history. It's on them to learn it. If they can't get the 1+1 they should be banned until they learn. Disrespectful little ingrates.

Ah, but where do you learn it from if not here?

I wouldn't have gotten it, I'll leave it up to the 'cool kids' here to decide if me not being here would be a good thing or not. '2' and '10' (I'm a binary dork) are about the only answers I could think of. I'm not that young and a reasonable fan.

Maybe it's all behind the scenes, but I don't notice that many bots or flames on the site, so who are we trying to exclude?

Ah, but where do you learn it from if not here?

I wouldn't have gotten it, I'll leave it up to the 'cool kids' here to decide if me not being here would be a good thing or not. '2' and '10' (I'm a binary dork) are about the only answers I could think of. I'm not that young and a reasonable fan.

Maybe it's all behind the scenes, but I don't notice that many bots or flames on the site, so who are we trying to exclude?

I don't think you need to know the history to be a true fan or have valuable input. I question the value of some of the input NOW by some that I know know the history(myself included). I get a little tired of the over-sentimentality of Buffalo fans. I think it holds us back and is the reason there are numbers hanging in the rafters that shouldn't be there and why we've had the same coach for 12 years.

By the way, I also think the the Bills will not make the playoffs again until they remove Jim Kelly's picture off Two Bills Drive. How long ago did he play?

I don't think you need to know the history to be a true fan or have valuable input. I question the value of some of the input NOW by some that I know know the history(myself included). I get a little tired of the over-sentimentality of Buffalo fans. I think it holds us back and is the reason there are numbers hanging in the rafters that shouldn't be there and why we've had the same coach for 12 years.

By the way, I also think the the Bills will not make the playoffs again until they remove Jim Kelly's picture off Two Bills Drive. How long ago did he play?

Salubrious. I love this post.

Yea!!! I'm not the only one who first thought 2 and 10. I did figure it out on the 3rd try but I'm with ya buddy.

BTW... saying "add" to someone with a math background really throws them off on this one.

Yea!!! I'm not the only one who first thought 2 and 10. I did figure it out on the 3rd try but I'm with ya buddy.

BTW... saying "add" to someone with a math background really throws them off on this one.

well, I did say it was a riddle. ;)

1 + 1 = 2 would be the worse riddle ever...

Archived