The Music Thread

darksabre

The other day, I got into a conversation about the first movie we had seen in a movie theatre as a child, and I thought mine was The Jungle Book. Regardless, some sweet tunes came outta this classic:

Bonus:

Make room for me...I'm jumping on the Jungle Book bandwagon. When we were at WDW 10 years ago or so, there was a Jungle Book show going on, and I think I spent the whole week humming or singing "I Wanna Be Like You" after seeing it.

:)

The depth of creativity from the PsyTrance music world never ceases to amaze me...

If not creative, it's at least one of the more vibrant music scenes these days.

I've been groovin' on pretty much every note that Alex Lifeson plays lately, but this tune's been stuck in my head a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXeUvDOMgGY

I just drove from Montana to Maine and heard that sad Adele song probably 500 times. Now, I'll give her credit; that chick has got some serious chops, but please Mr. DJ give it a rest. Now I'm stuck with a melancholy break up song in my head and I really don't need that this time of year.

i swear, one of these days i'm going to make a mix of this and APC's "Judith." It's just too perfect not to ...

Talk is cheap ...

Post it man!!

LOL! I actually worked on it last night some. Seriously ... it's nothing major at all. I'll tinker more with it today and see what I can come up with.

and here it is.

• Like (+1) 1