[OT] Bills discussion

Corp000085

TG would be a key pick up for the Bills - well worth a 3rd & 6th.

It is as bold a move as getting Cornelius Bennett was way back in the day. Sure CB was younger, but TG could give us our first real threat at TE since Pete Metzelaars... This is a no brainer...

It would also allow the team to leave Royal in to block more if needed until the line gets better as well as giving Edwards another key player to throw to. We're all getting too excited about this - let me switch into Buffalo thinking; he'll end up a Jet.

This makes Eklund feel like a reputable source. Isn't that like one of us starting a Max trade rumor and then another teams fan linking SabreSpace as the source of the trade?

lol not really. It's like you coming on here, saying "i heard on wgr 550, sabres talking with Minnesota for a Max for gaborik swap".

Gotta love the power problems at the stadium today. I finally get a Sunday completely off, and can't watch the Bills game, instead getting the Steelers-Bengals game. :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

Gotta love the power problems at the stadium today. I finally get a Sunday completely off, and can't watch the Bills game, instead getting the Steelers-Bengals game. :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

It's the perfect week for me. It's on tv in Boston, so I stayed home instead of going to the bar. At least here, I can listen on the computer.

All I can say is I love this board so much more than TBD. Due to the technical problems during the game I was at the computer for the GDT. I have to say I love visiting Sabre Space daily. Don't post a lot but love visiting and reading. I visit TBD to see any news but don't love going. Way to much flaming and bickering at TBD. The conversations here are much more enjoyable. However, the Bills are 5-1 and the Sabres have nine of ten points, Penn State is #3. It's a good start to fall! Hope all teams keep it up, but more so the Buffalo teams!!

I'm going to get a jump on complaint Thursday. They said mylar balloons took out transformers... grr.. stuck watching cincy vs pitt.. even NFL site wasn't updating.

Second... How many times did Dan D say SD was playing in a trap game... That is really talking down to us. We were 4-1 and now 5-1. How can a 3-3 and now 3-4 team view a superior opponent on the road as a trap game??????

From a bit of what I've read today, those balloons can be brutal for power lines. I think it's a safe bet that we won't be seeing them around the Ralph again anytime soon.

Anyway, BrightLight's post made me realize that we could use maybe a month thread that would be the opposite of Complaint Thursday.

All I can say is I love this board so much more than TBD. Due to the technical problems during the game I was at the computer for the GDT. I have to say I love visiting Sabre Space daily. Don't post a lot but love visiting and reading. I visit TBD to see any news but don't love going. Way to much flaming and bickering at TBD. The conversations here are much more enjoyable. However, the Bills are 5-1 and the Sabres have nine of ten points, Penn State is #3. It's a good start to fall! Hope all teams keep it up, but more so the Buffalo teams!!

Agreed. I find the bills discussions, whether it be game day or during the week, much better here than over at TBD.

So in other words bring the jersey but leave it in the bag? I'm sure my brother (lives down there) will convince me not to wear it.

I rarely get to go to my favorite teams home games let alone away games but based on how I see Buffalo fans treat the enemy, I would really have to hesitate brandishing the enemies gear. I know bad incidents are few and far between but why chance it?

Archived