[OT] Bills discussion

Corp000085

If I owned the team I would be up and down my GM right this second..If you cant get a coach that can manage a game you will be finding a new job soon..That timeout abomination at the end of the half was embarassing..Belichek must be laughing his ass off at Jauron..

When I saw that DJ didn't get the challenge out in time, I was thinking he should be fired just for that stupidity right there. Of course the idiots upstairs probably didn't get word down to him in time either, but either way it was close enough that he should have thrown that flag sooner.

Just disgusting. Once again, the same old problems rear their ugly heads:

--no pass rush

--no push on the O-line, unable to establish the running game or pass protect

--no TE

--shaky QB play

--D-Line is useless and does nothing to keep the opposition's O-line off the linebackers

--poor coaching and gamplanning

--poor game management

Jauron has officially moved ahead of Gregg Williams as the worst Bills coach ever IMO. I would quit if I was him.

The Bills have $hit the bed in every game since his extension was announced. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. But I don't like the direction this team is headed.

I was mercifully saved from this game today. My son was in the championship game of his 6-8 yr old soccer league. His team won in the shoot-out after no score through double OT. Awesome game to watch... Both teams played their hearts out. When it was over, I looked up the score on my blackberry and saw they lost 20-10...

Wild to think they were 4-0 and now are in last place in the AFC East..

-The stat where 80+% of teams that start out 4-0 make the playoffs...throw that stat out the window.

-Nice job of covering Welker. He's not going to beat you deep, so why are you playing off him. WTF!

-Maybe coincidence, maybe not, but Edwards has not looked the same since coming back from the concussion.

-The playcalling sucks. I'm not looking to revert back to the Mularkey days, but mix it up a little and STOP THROWING THE BALL TO ROYAL!

-The line play on both sides of the ball is just killing the Bills.

Hey Ralph...listen to that old sage Larry Felser(from todays Buffalo News)...

"If the Bills can?t coax a lot more than they have been getting from their overpaid free agents on the offensive line and some sort of worthwhile contribution from their draft choices, they ought to hire a general manager/director of football with a much keener eye for talent. This team can?t continue to fire nothing but blanks in any draft."

Edward's played great his first game back and I, at the time, was relieved. He's looked like crap after beating the Chargers. Was it Chris Berman or Tom Jackson that said Edwards would be amongst the better qb's in the NFL for a number of years, after game 4? Wish he, or what ever analyst, didn't say that.

The offensive line has to be thrown into Edward's decline in play, though.

I was just telling someone this even before today's game. Today makes me think about it even more.

I'm not terribly convinced that his concussion is the cause of his poor play. He played well against San Diego and did nothing to lose the game. Since then, his passes have been off.

I think a lot has to do with the pressure being put on him. This is how teams get INTs....put pressure on the opposing QB and force him into mistakes. Not that the Bills would know anything about that, however.

Edward's played great his first game back and I, at the time, was relieved. He's looked like crap after beating the Chargers. Was it Chris Berman or Tom Jackson that said Edwards would be amongst the better qb's in the NFL for a number of years, after game 4? Wish he, or what ever analyst, didn't say that.

The offensive line has to be thrown into Edward's decline in play, though.

They can't run the ball and they aren't doing a good job of protecting Edwards, the kid is getting pounded, not good for anybody.

This applies to the Bills in general, but I think Arizona quickly exposed the Bills weaknesses and teams have been following their game plan.

The most important players on the field are the lineman. If you got a great o-line, you can make an average QB play like the great Joe Montana, John Elway, etc... Perfect example would be Redskins and Mark Rypin.

The Bills o-line has been terrible.

Week 10 against the Pats. Geeesh.

* I really don't understand the play calling. First drive of the game - 7 yard run by Lynch and then empty back field for the next two plays. It's 2nd and 3. I just don't get it. Football is about mis-direction, play fakes, schemes ... but putting an empty backfield set the Bills basically have a big sign that says "We are passing here". The o-line just isn't good enough for that. Bellichek must love seeing that look.

Saw it again in the second half after the fumble recovery - after running with Lynch fairly well the team goes empty back-field. Sack. Loss. Punt. Despair.

* Schoebel being out has hurt. The D-line has not been effective since his injury.

* Cassel's touchdown run was depressing ... mostly because Poz couldn't make the play and #51 is supposed to be the game-changing Linebacker the Bills need.

* At least Moss was covered deep this game.

* Monday night mayhem next week against CLE .... time to get back on track.

Listening to Jauron's postgame presser is almost as frustrating as watching that craptastic effort this afternoon.

Really loved the part where he talked about how he fugged up the challenge and dropping the challenge flag on their own sideline.

Listening to Jauron's postgame presser is almost as frustrating as watching that craptastic effort this afternoon.

Really loved the part where he talked about how he fugged up the challenge and dropping the challenge flag on their own sideline.

Please tell me he didnt admit that..This coach is more retarded thatn I thought..

Archived