Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

People.

Not all of them, but especially those who think your purpose in life is to drop everything and help them.

Always say let's do this or that and so you make plans to get together and then they are the first with the excuse and then bag out..... not just once mind you but the several times you try and then later they still come back again talking about doing something waiting for you to take the lead to arrange again ..... :chris: yeah the world schedules around your life douchebag... Fool me once shame on you, Fool me thrice shame on me.

I have to start a real job next week. Well, not a 'real' job, just something to do over the summer. Anybody want coffee out of one of those little trucks look for me!

You're gonna be breakfast truck? Man, I love breakfast truck!

Those who drive their cars in the rain with NO headlights. Hmm...gray car, gray clouds, gray road, gray spray. Yep, I'll leave my headlights off so I can drive in stealth mode. It's not only a really good idea to turn your headlights on when the weather sucks, it's the law. (Maybe it's the same group of people who are texting while driving...) :rolleyes:

People.

Not all of them, but especially those who think your purpose in life is to drop everything and help them.

I need some help over here with a file I'm putting together. I need you to look through this list of medications and pick out one's that are diabetes meds.

I have to start a real job next week. Well, not a 'real' job, just something to do over the summer. Anybody want coffee out of one of those little trucks look for me!

(inkman begins looking for parking lots of work places he can pretend to be employed at)

I hate people who open a door just far enough so that they can squeeze through. Would it really be so hard to swing your arm the extra two inches it would take to completely cancel out any chances of the door slamming into the person behind you? I'm amazed there isn't a higher death rate in this country due to the accidental elderly decapitation in public doorways.

And my original comment about complaining being the only subject on this board lately, I think we have a new winner. They're really coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?

Oh, and spndnchz mentions working in a parking lot and no one asks her how much she charges? I'm ashamed of all of you.

any good stories?

Nothing really juicy, just surprised to see how many people came in high as a kite and how the management didn't care, as long as they were closing deals and moving vehicles. It was also interesting to see how management would find a reason to "fire" some of the better salesmen for a few days at the end of each month as they approached their big bonuses, and then called them back to work a few days after they missed their goals.

I hate it when my neighbor's derelict minivan catches fire, shooting flames 15 feet in the air, almost starting the tree above it on fire, not 10 feet from the side of my house where my daughter was taking her afternoon nap and me and another neighbor have to run and get our garden houses and put it out before the fire department arrive. [deep inhale]

I need some help over here with a file I'm putting together. I need you to look through this list of medications and pick out one's that are diabetes meds.

I can help. My little girl has diabetes. I am not unfortunatly an expert. :thumbdown:

I can help. My little girl has diabetes. I am not unfortunatly an expert. :thumbdown:

I guess my point wasn't clear. I was asking him to drop everything and help me. I can pick out the right ones, but I'd much rather have Buffalo Wings do it for me.

I guess my point wasn't clear. I was asking him to drop everything and help me. I can pick out the right ones, but I'd much rather have Buffalo Wings do it for me.

I got you. :thumbsup:

I'd just rather have Buffalo Wings in general! B-)

I got you. :thumbsup:

I'd just rather have Buffalo Wings in general! B-)

Now there is a complaint worth bemoaning, Finding good Buffalo wings when you live outside of Bflo... Everyone will tell you this or that place but then you go there and their not... :angry: ...

Now there is a complaint worth bemoaning, Finding good Buffalo wings when you live outside of Bflo... Everyone will tell you this or that place but then you go there and their not... :angry: ...

If you're calling them buffalo wings, you're already doomed to failure. I will not buy any product with that name.

If you're calling them buffalo wings, you're already doomed to failure. I will not buy any product with that name.

QFT

True. I was making a play of off the guys screen name only. Although When i say wings it is inferred that they are "Buffalo" style in nature. Sometimes in other cities you get dry rub wings or wing dings. Neither are ever going to be confused with the saucy deliciousness that I love and crave.

This is about all I can do for you right now...

:beer:

And I love it when one of my posts sets the thread off in a completely unpredictable direction. :thumbsup:

(I should be banned for putting this post in the "complaint" thread)

The coffee truck that delivers to where I work seems to hire only smoking hot girls. I wonder if it is the same company.

Here, too, the last few weeks. It is sucking my will to live.

Your last name wouldn't be Hoover, would it? j/k

Here's my legit complaint. Why is it that there are people who feel so compelled to come out with urban legends that a supercelebrity "accepted Christ" shortly before their death? (While I wish I could provide the proof in the pudding, I saw it earlier this week where a duo called Mary Mary had a posting up on their blog and then someone made a video about it. I actually made a comment on that video, raising the "urban legend" alarm. Apparently, someone caught on that I pointed out that red herring, and now it's gone and nowhere to be found.)