Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

WTF is up with the secret code words on the ticketmaster website. I understand the need to have them, but do you have to make them so difficult to read that you can't even figure out what the letters are? :angry: :angry: :angry:

for example what is that supposed to be on the right?...

post-55-1220986243_thumbjpg

WTF is up with the secret code words on the ticketmaster website. I understand the need to have them, but do you have to make them so difficult to read that you can't even figure out what the letters are? :angry: :angry: :angry:

I got you beat. Craigslist gave me this gem when I listed my car for sale.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/d4rks.../craigslist.jpg

ps. not sure why the image code isn't working for me today, so that's my complaint!

Thank you! I thought it was just me.

I also want to complain about soggy, undercooked pizza. I can't seem to avoid it anymore. Even when I ask for crispy, well-done or dark pizza, it ends up mush. I have to pay for a pizza and then bake it myself!

uh, legit slut?

I've practiced with Ink Spots.

While I have the floor, I'll go with "idiot coworkers who make more work for you by promising things to others while failing to communicate with you so you can do your job."

As an example: I work part-time evenings at the YMCA, doing membership and program registrations, helping with classes, etc., and one guy - one of the directors - continues to tell members when they can do certain things, such as pick up their t-shirts and equipment for the flag football league. But then he doesn't tell us when people will be coming in, doesn't tell us where to find the stuff, and doesn't leave us a key to his office. So when they come in (usually 15 minutes before closing, when I'm the only staff member in the entire facility) I can't find the stuff, have no access to his office and can't get anyone on the phone, I end up getting yelled at by a ticked-off volunteer coach who "drove all the way down here just to get this stuff." :wallbash:

I'm sick and tired of Hurricanes!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, I moved to Florida so deal with it. But you guys complain about snow still, so you'll have to hear me out.

It's cool to get like, 1 a year, but everytime I turn on the news it's like 4 Hurricanes headed right for us!!! Then you have to decide whether to pack up the family and leave, what to do to the house, etc. The limbo time can be more exhausting than the actual storm. The last one we had (tropical storm Fay) dumped almost 21 inches of rain where I live!! Do you have any idea what standing water in your yard smells like after a few days????? Not to mention our pool pump broke so I'm out in 60 mph winds bucketing water out of my pool and through the screen into what used to be my yard but is now a second pool, water came into our bedroom, and now we're being over run by f'n frogs!!!! And how come nobody told me that sandbags were so heavy? I went to grab 2 of them off the back of the truck and my arms almost ripped out of my shoulder sockets!!

Regardless of what you've heard, it's not all sunshine and palm trees. You can't shovel water. It's there until it decides to leave, and it brings friends. Dirty, stinky, reproductive friends.

Whooo, I feel better.........

People who don't know English...and English is their first language. I hear these gems all day at work.

I says

I seen

I was settin (in place of sitting)

Fi dollars

He don't know nothing

There are more, I will update as they come to me.

How you do-in'?

My complaint this is Thursday is the complaint Thursday thread. Why not make it complaint Wednesday? Wednesdays flat out suck because you know at 12 p.m. you're only 1/2 way through the work week. On Thursdays, I start to get a feeling of excitement for the weekend. Work blows...

People who don't know English...and English is their first language. I hear these gems all day at work.

I says

I seen

I was settin (in place of sitting)

Fi dollars

He don't know nothing

There are more, I will update as they come to me.

You mean like Tatum Bell?:

?I ain?t no thief,? Bell told the Free Press in a phone interview. ?I ain?t never been one, and I ain?t never going to be one. It was all a misunderstanding.

?You can ask anybody I played with for all my years or anybody that know me, man. They know I ain?t never stolen nothing from nobody or had those kind of intentions.?

Sounds like a confession to me :thumbsup:

People who slam on the breaks on the thruway when they see a cop, even though everyone is only doing 50 MPH to begin with... He won't pull you over..... KEEP YOUR FOOT OFF THE :censored: BRAKE

People who have to slow down to see what is going on with a random car on the side of the road, otherwise known as rubberneckers or look-ee-loos.