Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

People who don't know English...and English is their first language. I hear these gems all day at work.

I says

I seen

I was settin (in place of sitting)

Fi dollars

He don't know nothing

There are more, I will update as they come to me.

And then there's that gem of a thread title over at TSW, something like "Bills predicted to loose 31-9".

• Like (+1) 1

I want to take a moment and rail against Mike and Mike. I genuinely like these guys. But their radio show is almost "unlistenable" in the car. For every minute they are on the air they are off with a one minute commerical. They also sneak commercials in while on the air by saying this segment brought to you by. You get to hear them banter for three or four minutes and they go to a commercial break for three or four minutes. It's freakin' maddening I say.

People who use the word "orientated". It's oriented, please stop adding syllables.

People that refuse to say regardless and always say irregardless. SAME WORD A-HOLES!

When they say irregardless, I say irregardlessnessable. Just to make sure that they really know what I think about what they have to say JUST DOESN'T :censored: ING MATTER!

My complaint this is Thursday is the complaint Thursday thread. Why not make it complaint Wednesday? Wednesdays flat out suck because you know at 12 p.m. you're only 1/2 way through the work week. On Thursdays, I start to get a feeling of excitement for the weekend. Work blows...

Do you have a bumper sticker that says, "Work sucks. Got :beer: ?"

People who have to slow down to see what is going on with a random car on the side of the road, otherwise known as rubberneckers or look-ee-loos.

Ugh! I know the feeling. But that's ok. When some jerk in front of my big rig is at the end of the chain of cars waiting to pass by a wreck. I see them rubbernecking and taking up my precious time that I could be using to deliver freight. They hear about it from me when I pull the air horn LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

So, remember. If any one of youze decides that you're going to look around at the carnage when it doesn't involve you and I'm right behind you waiting to pass the scene of the accident, if a trucker pulls the horn, it might be me.

Okay I'm REALLY pissed off!!! My small town cable company has jerked me around long enough. Last season they stopped offering Center Ice with no explanation...every time I called they told me "call back in a couple of weeks, we are still negotiating with them". Then it was "call back mid-season, we should be good by then". Before I knew it, the season was almost over, the cable company never did answer my questions and I had listened to the season thru the laptop. Well yesterday I called the cable company and demanded to know if they were going to offer Center Ice. They gave me the same bullsh*t as last year..."we are negotiating..."

Well I lost it and demanded to speak to someone who could give me a yes or no answer! After three people, the last one said that the NHL channel will be available and combined with Versus would carry all the games!!! Stupid idiots. No one knows anything about hockey at the cable company, I'm convinced they don't even know what Center Ice is.

So now I have to unravel the home phone, internet, and cable, SWITCH to verizon and package phone, internet and Direct TV with them. WHAT A STINKIN' MESS. Nothing is ever easy. Ever.

Oh yeah, the in-laws still suck.

I feel your pain.

Oh man could I tell stories.

The most dysfunctional people on the planet. Work with the old man who steals from us and makes stupid decisions that we have to bail out of and is on his 5th wife. 1st wife (mom) is a dirty drunk with an oxygen tank stuck up her nose 'cuz those cigarettes will never hurt me! Sister in laws (2) are goin down the same path with the cigarettes but cant seem to figure out that those things can and do screw up your lungs! Oh yeah...did I mention the idiot kids they spawned who can't seem to contribute anything to society? And the brother in law is a sanctimonious jerk who is without a job 'cuz no one can stand to work with him. Except for me of course! I have to let the in-laws work for us because they are available, are cheap, and the a#$^$#!e father in law sez so.

Husband got so sick of the whole bunch he got another job and left me to deal with the family business! You better believe they all think I am the biggest bitch since, well... since Hillary maybe.

They mess with my husband but not with me.

I'm watching them :ph34r:

I hate that Prince isn't recognized for what he is, one of the best musicians/guitarists ever.

In a pop-culture sense, it's possible.

However, it would be unfair to compare him with classical guitarists Andres Segovia, Narciso Yepes, Sharon Isbin, and Christopher Parkening.

My complaint this week is Sabres management! Mike Grier said, as he was leaving for San Jose, the team would fall a part due to management.

I'm hoping beyond hope that I'll see a news article announcing the signing of Pomminstein today. But I wouldn't be surprised if I do not see one. History tends to repeat itself.

Sign Pomminstein today! His value is only going to increase as the season progresses. I hate this gambling shiit management pulls. They're worried a player won't play as good as he did the year before, but Pommiville has played good hockey the last 3 years. He has nothing to prove.