Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Well, since you mentioned it, Bloomberg.com has a story going on right now about how this has not helped the markets by any means.

Not stating my opinion. Just sayin'.

And that's what a lot of analysts have been saying. But hey, they got a deal done.

As for the Prius thing, it's as if those drivers think they're entitled because they bought a hybrid and are saving the planet. I know it guzzles gas, but I'll stick with my Honda CR-V. I t-boned a deer on the highway going about 70mph last year and it did NOT total the car.

And that's what a lot of analysts have been saying. But hey, they got a deal done.

As for the Prius thing, it's as if those drivers think they're entitled because they bought a hybrid and are saving the planet. I know it guzzles gas, but I'll stick with my Honda CR-V. I t-boned a deer on the highway going about 70mph last year and it did NOT total the car.

Exactly how does one T-bone a deer?

A powder blue prius blew through a red light that had been red for 15 seconds or more and plowed into the driver's side of my car... Thankfully the stupid kid didn't kill me.

Damn, hope you're ok. I was in an accident Friday -- our driver fell asleep and we crashed into a light pole on the left side of the road. Thanking God all week that there was no oncoming traffic, and the only injury sustained by any of the four passengers was a seatbelt burn on my neck.

Also related, I once had a baby blue Prius rental car on a business trip in Saint Louis (my only option). Needless to say, my co-workers had a field day with the jokes/flamboyant comments all week for that one.

Sounds like somebody needs to keep their wife away from their brother.

ooohhhhhh...... too far.

The &^(&)%^^*(%^&^%%$!!! Dow.

(I made the mistake at looking at my portfolio this afternoon).

A mere 512 point dow drop. That's as brutal as it gets. Hope all our legislators lost their collective shirts today too..

A mere 512 point dow drop. That's as brutal as it gets. Hope all our legislators lost their collective shirts today too..

Love this article: http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/2011/08/are-representatives-congress-worth-what-we-are-paying-them

The article contains my complaint for Thursday, August 4, 2011.

• Like (+1) 1

Summer Sucks!!! (yes, I know I'm repeating myself but it hits me every goddamned day)

Obama rolls over for the Republicans. Milk toast president. If Hillary were POTUS she would have said, "Look - you have two choices. A one sentence bill that says we're going to raise the debt ceiling into 2013 or the 14th Amendment. Take your choice." Case closed.

If only...

Summer Sucks!!! (yes, I know I'm repeating myself but it hits me every goddamned day)

Obama rolls over for the Republicans. Milk toast president. If Hillary were POTUS she would have said, "Look - you have two choices. A one sentence bill that says we're going to raise the debt ceiling into 2013 or the 14th Amendment. Take your choice." Case closed.

If only...

I know. What a Disappointmint, eh?

• Like (+1) 1

I know. What a Disappointmint, eh?

Look, I will only talk politics as long as you continue to assert your completely uninformed and ignorant opinions. Other than that, I'm happy to keep this off of the board.

This crisis was caused by the Bush Administration. Everyone who's not a Palin devotee ###### knows that. It's simple. Start a war? Gotta pay for a war. And no, I don't mean Afghanistan.

The previous crisis? Caused by Reagan. But at least he finished the (cold) war that he was in. And did it damned well.

Pull your head out of religion for just a second and look at wtf is going on. The neocons do not care about you, your family, gay marriage, abortion, guns, or Jesus. I mean it; they don't. I know they say they do. They DON'T. They just care about making you fearful so that you vote for them.

Then they spend A LOT.

But they don't tax. Because the people they DO care about (the wealthy), who also don't care about you, your family, gay marriage, abortion, guns, or Jesus, don't want to pay a lot of taxes. They want to be wealthy, they want to be in a society where they can benefit but not contribute, and they don't care about the effects.

They (both the wealthy and the Republican party) definitely do not care about you, your family, and your average income. Or your struggles. But they will have a field day with your fear.

And so they will spend YOUR money, but not tax the people with the most money. When the bill comes around, they will blame "liberals" for feeding the poor (a Christian act if ever I saw one) rather than foolish wars.

Then we get hit with this bs. Again and again.

XC, your politics are ###### and anti-Christian.

• Like (+1) 3

Look, I will only talk politics as long as you continue to assert your completely uninformed and ignorant opinions. Other than that, I'm happy to keep this off of the board.

This crisis was caused by the Bush Administration. Everyone who's not a Palin devotee ###### knows that. It's simple. Start a war? Gotta pay for a war. And no, I don't mean Afghanistan.

The previous crisis? Caused by Reagan. But at least he finished the (cold) war that he was in. And did it damned well.

Pull your head out of religion for just a second and look at wtf is going on. The neocons do not care about you, your family, gay marriage, abortion, guns, or Jesus. I mean it; they don't. I know they say they do. They DON'T. They just care about making you fearful so that you vote for them.

Then they spend A LOT.

But they don't tax. Because the people they DO care about (the wealthy), who also don't care about you, your family, gay marriage, abortion, guns, or Jesus, don't want to pay a lot of taxes. They want to be wealthy, they want to be in a society where they can benefit but not contribute, and they don't care about the effects.

They (both the wealthy and the Republican party) definitely do not care about you, your family, and your average income. Or your struggles. But they will have a field day with your fear.

And so they will spend YOUR money, but not tax the people with the most money. When the bill comes around, they will blame "liberals" for feeding the poor (a Christian act if ever I saw one) rather than foolish wars.

Then we get hit with this bs. Again and again.

XC, your politics are ###### and anti-Christian.

Dude, chill out! I was just having a little fun. I didn't go out on some lengthy diatribe this time.

But, since you went apoplectic,

EDIT: Let me at least be honest with you. I am not going to rate your post.

• Like (+1) 2

Dude, chill out! I was just having a little fun. I didn't go out on some lengthy diatribe this time.

But, since you went apoplectic,

I don't want apoplectic. I want a full-on apology from all who follow the "don't tax but spend like hell" philosophy of the modern American Republican.

The party's founders would spin in their graves if they saw how perverted it has become.

• Like (+1) 2

I don't want apoplectic. I want a full-on apology from all who follow the "don't tax but spend like hell" philosophy of the modern American Republican.

The party's founders would spin in their graves if they saw how perverted it has become.

Sir, with all due respect, do you even know what apoplectic means? Not trying to treat you like an idiot, but I don't know if you got the point.

• Like (+1) 1

Sir, with all due respect, do you even know what apoplectic means? Not trying to treat you like an idiot, but I don't know if you got the point.

I do, and I also know what alliteration is. So I followed it with "apology."

• Like (+1) 3

Quit ruining my country just because you're afraid of two gay dudes committing to one another. Look at what really happens when you vote people into office out of fear.

You brought it up this time, not me.

• Like (+1) 2

I wasn't the one who started talking about two "gay guys" today. That's what I meant.

I meant politics in general. Read the first line of my first post in response to yours.

EDIT: In fact, read that whole post again without responding with a clip from "Stripes." (Funny, but avoiding the issues.) Think again about the religion you profess, and think again about American politics. WWJD? And I'm not being snarky with that.

• Like (+1) 2