Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Just got out of a meeting at work.

worst part is the fact that even with sticking to the agenda, I have more action items coming out of the meeting than I had going in...I'm supposed to be taking an order for this product this week or beginning of next, and it's not looking great :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I wish the design engineers would stop playing with themselves and do their jobs...UGH!

Finally got my "raise" (3 months later), and after factoring in my new student loan payments I am effectively making less money than I was two years ago. :(

I think it's time to start job-hunting.

well...congrats on finally getting that raise...I'm still waiting on mine...the one that we talked about a month ago. It seems like I'm heading for a 3 month wait like you <_<

I hate student loans btw

So does the right one still retain that title or does it become the center nut?

Don't know. You'll have to ask Lance or Phil Kessel.

It seems that being a uniballar provides a competitive advantage in cycling - it allows a rider to take advantage of those new fangled split seat designs.

post-1934-092606300 1311873155_thumb.jpg

In hockey, on the other hand, it seems that being a uniballer results in a disadvantage, as evidenced by Kessel being picked last at the all star game.

Or maybe his teammates were just freaked out about showering with him.

post-1934-036689600 1311873521_thumb.jpg

It seems that being a uniballar provides a competitive advantage in cycling - it allows a rider to take advantage of those new fangled split seat designs.

LOL

i won't bring the ongoing dvorce talk to this thread, but i will stick with the nut talk. my 2.5 year old son was only born with one nut. i know you only need one to get the job done, but it kinda sucks for him.

Buy that kid a bike! :thumbsup:

i won't bring the ongoing dvorce talk to this thread, but i will stick with the nut talk. my 2.5 year old son was only born with one nut. i know you only need one to get the job done, but it kinda sucks for him.

Sorry to hear that - did they do an ultrasound to make sure it truly wasn't there versus un-descended? It may be worth a follow up if you are not sure, because if it is undescended, as he continues to grow, it could cut off blood supply and die.

On the upside, yes, one is all it takes to get the job done and he should not suffer from decreased testosterone. Additionally, once word gets out to the ladies in high school, being a uniballer should be good for half a dozen rear seat groping sessions based on curiosity alone!

And he has the whole bike thing going for him, too!

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry to hear that - did they do an ultrasound to make sure it truly wasn't there versus un-descended? It may be worth a follow up if you are not sure, because if it is undescended, as he continues to grow, it could cut off blood supply and die.

On the upside, yes, one is all it takes to get the job done and he should not suffer from decreased testosterone. Additionally, once word gets out to the ladies in high school, being a uniballer should be good for half a dozen rear seat groping sessions based on curiosity alone!

Uniballer, LMAO........ :beer:

oh, yeah we had it all taken care of. what happened is his right one got twisted and it never fully formed or descended, so they had to go in there and remove whatever small semi-nut had begun to form. then they made his left nut so it can never get twisted. he was a month old when he had the operation. easily the longest three hours of my life.

2 complaints.

1. I've had a lousy month and others around me are having FAR lousier experiences so I can't even in good conscience gripe about my travails, though the 'death by 1000 cuts' has to be getting up to at least 950 or 960 by now and is getting reeeeeeal old.

2. How in the world was I out of town for the entirety of that glorious Lindy Ruff trainwreck thread? :censored:

That was a beauty, wasn't it? It got a little cannibalistic for a while. The drums have gone quiet today, though. :unsure:

A LITTLE? :unsure:

That's the understatement of the week. It's kind of like saying the Challenger had a little thermo-mechanical issue. ;)

A LITTLE? :unsure:

That's the understatement of the week. It's kind of like saying the Challenger had a little thermo-mechanical issue. ;)

It's a dog eat dog world if you're wearing milkbone underwear you shouldn't bring attention to that fact.

That's what NASA gets for naming a shuttle after a mopar product.