Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Message board tough guys.

And the ones who get bent of shape over spelling.

And the guys who complain about starting a new thread. Ya especially those guys.

Larry Quinn also.

Message board tough guys.

And the ones who get bent of shape over spelling.

And the guys who complain about starting a new thread. Ya especially those guys.

Larry Quinn also.

I guess you hate me, then.

Sorry, but it's not that hard to spell things right these days (or even if you spell it right, it's not that hard to figure out which version of "there, their, or they're" to use). If you're not sure, Google it.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm hanging up the skates for the rest of the summer season (3 games plus playoffs). My knee's too messed up and I've finally decided to rest it. I must be maturing in my old age or something.

Gotta be maturing. I had the opportunity to go to a drop in today and passed because my health insurance just expired and I didn't want to risk a knee injury. Old me would have just gone.

Also, health insurance. What a crock.

Gotta be maturing. I had the opportunity to go to a drop in today and passed because my health insurance just expired and I didn't want to risk a knee injury. Old me would have just gone.

Also, health insurance. What a crock.

I'm completely insured, I'm just suddenly realizing that the ability to walk is very underrated.

I'm completely insured, I'm just suddenly realizing that the ability to walk is very underrated.

Hahaha with all the knee problems I've had this past year, I can't tell you how happy I am that my knee has stopped aching enough to let me stop wearing a brace at work. Only took 3 months.

our time keeping system is completely down. keep getting the "Server Error in '/apps/XXXXX' Application" sql server error yellow screen. "IT is working it, but we have no idea when the **** this is gonna be up and running."

meanwhile, i have to sit here and wait for them to fix it. i'm not coming in tomorrow because i'm ripping out our kitchen and dining room tile floor, including the backerboard. i have to have all that removed by saturday morning when the new flooring installers show up. obviously i can't remove cement board while i'm sitting at my work desk. problem is that i cannot leave until this stupid time keeping system is fixed, so now i'm just twiddling my thumbs ... and reading sh** on here. fun.

Two driving related ones today:

I hate when there's a line of 3-4 cars at a red light and someone decides to use the right turn lane to leap frog up to the front of the pack. Congratulations, you just shaved 4 seconds off your drive.

And this one is pretty similar. One of the last lights I have to wait at on my way to work has two lanes of traffic that merge into a main road of 3 lanes. Every day people will try to leap frog using the left lane, even though they need to immediately switch back into the far right lane to turn right (so they have to move over 2 lanes to get there). They'll lay on the horn if you happen to block them from making that quick double lane change. I'd hate to break it to you buddy, but if you're in that left lane, the only lane you're entitled to on that main road is the left lane. If you want to go right, stay in the damn right lane. It's such a shame that you have to sit 2 cars back of the light at the intersection because of it.

Two driving related ones today:

I hate when there's a line of 3-4 cars at a red light and someone decides to use the right turn lane to leap frog up to the front of the pack. Congratulations, you just shaved 4 seconds off your drive.

And this one is pretty similar. One of the last lights I have to wait at on my way to work has two lanes of traffic that merge into a main road of 3 lanes. Every day people will try to leap frog using the left lane, even though they need to immediately switch back into the far right lane to turn right (so they have to move over 2 lanes to get there). They'll lay on the horn if you happen to block them from making that quick double lane change. I'd hate to break it to you buddy, but if you're in that left lane, the only lane you're entitled to on that main road is the left lane. If you want to go right, stay in the damn right lane. It's such a shame that you have to sit 2 cars back of the light at the intersection because of it.

I swear to God...either every state's DMV is becoming less restrictive with their road tests or people get their license from a box of Apple Jacks.

My complaint: nitpicky-ness, arrogance, ignorance, and stubbornness aren't exactly great attributes to be combined in a single person, especially if that person works with you.

• Like (+1) 1

I swear to God...either every state's DMV is becoming less restrictive with their road tests or people get their license from a box of Apple Jacks.

My complaint: nitpicky-ness, arrogance, ignorance, and stubbornness aren't exactly great attributes to be combined in a single person, especially if that person works with you.

I'm dealing with the same thing today. makes for a great day...doesn't it? <_<

They do make them interesting message board posters, though. :thumbsup:

The line of thunderstorms that rolled thru Buffalo last night are at my house this morning. Broke my string of not driving the car since Saturday. And Irene is going to screw up my ride-eat-ride-swim-ride-bbq-ride plan for Sunday.

One more:

I'm going out to dinner with a friend that I happen to really dig and I can't read the situation at all.

One more:

I'm going out to dinner with a friend that I happen to really dig and I can't read the situation at all.

I've been down this road more than once - I have trouble with the "we're just friends" to "now we're dating" thing. I always err on the "friend" side and have lost out on a couple of potentially great relationships. That is MY complaint for the day....

The line of thunderstorms that rolled thru Buffalo last night are at my house this morning. Broke my string of not driving the car since Saturday. And Irene is going to screw up my ride-eat-ride-swim-ride-bbq-ride plan for Sunday.

One more:

Yeah, the hurricane should be fun. We're supposed to get it up here on Sunday, just in time to ruin the weekend, but not get me out of work monday.

I've been down this road more than once - I have trouble with the "we're just friends" to "now we're dating" thing. I always err on the "friend" side and have lost out on a couple of potentially great relationships. That is MY complaint for the day....

There's only one way you can go from the friend zone and it's not the one with the happy ending.

I tend to be a resolver, so I'll likely just bring it up and ideally not hose up the friendship.

Wait, are you Debbie in the cube next to me or Paul a few cubes down? :death:

I guess you hate me, then.

Sorry, but it's not that hard to spell things right these days (or even if you spell it right, it's not that hard to figure out which version of "there, their, or they're" to use). If you're not sure, Google it.

I dont hate you in the least. Besides, I am amused that now I am going to complain about you complaining about me complaining about message board tough guys and typos and the people who complain that this needed it's own thread etc.

You missed that I missed a word in the sentence that you bolded on me :clapping:

:And the ones who get bent of shape over spelling. " Although I guess its a gramatically correct statement lol. Hope you have a great day! :thumbsup:

I feel I would be remiss if I didn't mention Larry Quinn for todays thread also for no other reason then he is Larry Quinn.