Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

New owner, new vibe around team, and still no Sabrespace hockey game reunion er get together, okay to be a reunion i guess we have to have that first one. Even some of us out of towners would come. I did make Tom Websters almost bar weekend game a couple years back where I did get to meet SDS, Eleven, and Tom, Okay rant/off

Sports hernia on one side, a not yet diagnosed MCL injury of some kind on the other side. Fun stuff. I actually missed a hockey game due to injury for the first time in my life on Tuesday. I really wanted to play even though I can barely walk, but I decided it wasn't worth it since the knee still had some swelling.

I guess I have to update my complaint a bit. The knee's still a big issue though. I suppose I should get it checked out.

• Like (+1) 1

You sound like you have the Sabres' training staff diagnosing you

Probably a PCP trying to cover his own ass. No big deal. We all like hearing good news, don't we? That's probably why I will slack off on having the knee checked out.

• Like (+1) 1

Just because we slept together doesn't automatically mean you are my breakfast partner.

Agreed, its the next day, I am sober, get the hell out.

also wth was this engaged girl trying to get me to take her home? You are engaged stopped rubbing my arm and saying any guy who calls you pretty you will get with, YOU ARE ENGAGED. Freaking psycho girl, glad she doesn't have my number and is not in my circle of ppl... insecure wacko whos fiance should be worried about what that little fruitloop will be doing while hes deployed. O yea thats right hes in the Army, no way am I going to do that to a guy in the army, thats just a big slap in the face to someone who protects this country.

And I thought the Lindy thread had gone far afield. What the hell is going on in here?

Chz started talking about sex and ended up veering the thread entirely off topic.

My complaint, breaking up with my GF is taking too long. I need to man up and just rip the band aid off.

Chz started talking about sex and ended up veering the thread entirely off topic.

My complaint, breaking up with my GF is taking too long. I need to man up and just rip the band aid off.

Try breaking up with your fiance and gf of 5 years, its been an ongoing thing for 2 months. Man up and be like we are done thank you for your time. It will hurt a lot less, unless of course you are being broken up with in that case, fight.

I'm immune to it!

I'm pissed that today I have to help my friends move in next door. Yes, my friends ar emoving in, but it sucks because its hot as hell and they're moving out of the 2nd floor of their apartment. 105 degrees + uhaul + eliptical machine = they owe me a LOT of beer.

Good news though, I'll be drinking said beer by 5pm

I'm sick of beer league refs who are clearly there just to cash their crappy pay check. We've lost two knees in two weeks thanks to teams realizing they can get away with whatever they want since the refs are asleep. I was grabbed and pulled down in a foot race last week and now this week an assclown threw a blatant open ice leg check on our best player. Mine's probably just a sprain, so no big deal. The other kid took the hit to an already surgically repaired ACL and things aren't looking so good. The worst part? The guy that hit him then stood over and taunted him while he was on the ground yelling out in pain. The end result? Only a minor penalty. These refs always say they don't want to fill up the game with constant penalties. Maybe I'm the crazy one, but given the choice between a bunch of penalties or a 22 year old with with a torn ACL, I would think the answer is pretty obvious.

I think I may be done with this league. We've lost a bunch of people over the last couple years who left because they don't like the attitude and atmosphere around this league. I'm right there with them now. It may be time to move on.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm immune to it!

I'm pissed that today I have to help my friends move in next door. Yes, my friends ar emoving in, but it sucks because its hot as hell and they're moving out of the 2nd floor of their apartment. 105 degrees + uhaul + eliptical machine = they owe me a LOT of beer.

Good news though, I'll be drinking said beer by 5pm 10pm

more realistic...

It's the only way to do it.