Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

I was just in a supermarket picking up some stuff for dinner. I was walking through a narrow aisle and there was a cart sitting in the middle, making it just wide enough for one person. This guy was pushing a car in the opposite direction, so I stopped to let him pass. I made it very clear that I was waiting for him to pass. The ass stops his cart parallel to other cart, blocking the entire path. Are people really this stupid (yes, I know they are)? The worst part was that he didn't even stop there to pick something off a shelf. He stopped there so he could turn around and talk to his wife.

I was picking up prescriptions a couple days ago and the clerk asked the man in front of me if he had any questions. He said, "no, but my wife might." He then pulled out his cell phone and called his wife! But, the catch? Her told her to come to the desk and waited on the phone while she walked from the other side of the store! When she showed up, she took another call while I was waiting.

After she left, and I went to get my medicine, she had forgotten to sign all of the privacy stuff and they had to go get her to finish.

Total. Idiot.

Sure. And Scotland might become independent, too.

Yeah, I had to.

You're talking right up my alley. That's actually a wonderful idea. I'm English and Scottish, and I'm all for outright Scottish independence (as a republic). I just hope they don't get any more boneheaded judges who commute the prison sentences of airline bombers.

this G-20 is costing the tax payers 18 million dollars just on police and security. millions more to get the convention center ready... and countless money in revenue lost for local businesses because no one will be downtown for 2-3 days and/or because they had to board up their storefronts to hopefully not be damaged by the moron protestors.

i am glad i get to work from home for 3 days but it is very frustrating seeing these dirty hippies who dont have jobs disrupt the lives of the people who do.

Ah, when all else fails, blame the hippies... you gotta to know your groups, these folks are anarchists, not hippies... though what the difference is takes too long to explain except for me to complain that I would have to. Enough to say they give hippies a bad name.

Since I'm going down to Miami for the Bills game next weekend, I'm am probably going to miss the Sabres opener. Man that sucks. I'm also missing BU's first game, but it's an exhibition against a Canadian college, so I don't really care all that much.

Bring your laptop and make sure you stay somewhere with a high speed internet connection. I bet you can watch it online. On the BC front, sorry no help on that one.

Bring your laptop and make sure you stay somewhere with a high speed internet connection. I bet you can watch it online. On the BC front, sorry no help on that one.

I'm down in Miami on a weekend and you want me to sit somewhere with a laptop? That's crazy talk. As for the second part of your post, I'm going to ignore that awful typo you just made.

I'm down in Miami on a weekend and you want me to sit somewhere with a laptop? That's crazy talk. As for the second part of your post, I'm going to ignore that awful typo you just made.

So, which is worse, spelling "shrader" with a 'c' or spelling "BU" with a 'c'?

So, which is worse, spelling "shrader" with a 'c' or spelling "BU" with a 'c'?

I hate C's. They should be removed from the english language all together. Sure, that would give my mom the incredibly awkward name of "hristine", but I'm fine with that.

Also, please not that the letter in question never appeared in a single word in this post.

I hate C's. They should be removed from the english language all together. Sure, that would give my mom the incredibly awkward name of "hristine", but I'm fine with that.

Also, please not that the letter in question never appeared in a single word in this post.

...except for "incredibly".

Folks who park in fire zones at malls and supermarkets right in front door. Often let off their honey, who is often a twenty - thirty something sweetie, no apparent disability , hero cranks up the air conditioning, stereo, stretches his seat back, honey races into supermarket, collecting her desires. Where do these folk get that they more special than others, that they don't park like the rest of people. Wish these folk be stripped naked, strapped on poles in front of market , signs reading "selfish arrogant losers". These spots are to be open for a good reason,

Folks who park in fire zones at malls and supermarkets right in front door. Often let off their honey, who is often a twenty - thirty something sweetie, no apparent disability , hero cranks up the air conditioning, stereo, stretches his seat back, honey races into supermarket, collecting her desires. Where do these folk get that they more special than others, that they don't park like the rest of people. Like to these these folk, stripped naked, strapped on poles in front of market , signs reading "selfish arrogant losers". These spots are to be open for a good reason,

Same issue with all of the handicap tags out there.

We could go Cyrillic. C == S and K == K. No S. How's that?

Today:

My POS CTO was up here this week, sat on the other side of the floor, and didn't so much stop by. We're a 700 person company. When we asked about our yearly reviews? "We only give our raises if you've been promoted or otherwise had a change in responsibility." What about COL and the major slashing we've done to our benefits? "Yeah, we're not so good at that." Yeah, but I'd bet you cleared a million this year.

Folks who park in fire zones at malls and supermarkets right in front door. Often let off their honey, who is often a twenty - thirty something sweetie, no apparent disability , hero cranks up the air conditioning, stereo, stretches his seat back, honey races into supermarket, collecting her desires. Where do these folk get that they more special than others, that they don't park like the rest of people. Wish these folk be stripped naked, strapped on poles in front of market , signs reading "selfish arrogant losers". These spots are to be open for a good reason,

My local supermarket has "No parking or standing" signs out in front of their store, each with a nice soft black rubber base. When I see the inevitable jerk parked there right next to the sign, I generally pick one up and put it on the hood of their car. :angel:

You should join the Bloods.

I'm complaining that I am only #4 in posts in this thread. I really need to step up my game and find more to complain about!

shrader 223

inkman 185

Bmwolf21 177

LabattBlue 148

Crosschecking 147

d4rksabre 135

spndnchz 108

PASabreFan 96

Proof that I am an incredibly bitter person. :thumbsup: