Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Looks like the cooling towers of a nuclear plant. They really shouldn't be growing produce so close.

(Paraphrasing a little) All I know is the patch is spitting out 50-lb pumpkins and the farmers' teeth are the whitest I've ever seen.

This woman is the scum of the earth and hopefully will be locked up for a long time...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/kid_dies_in_drunken_car_crash_WrsPrCkTSqJgvbzMWt8e7N

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/dwi_mom_ignored_children_cries_hBOE5aVkr7HjoC4Um8ppgI

"As they were driving, her own daughter [brittany] said, 'Mommy, slow down!' " recounted Melody Sanchez, whose daughter, Kayla Fernandez, 11, was in Carmen Huertas' swerving car early Sunday when the group left a birthday party in Chelsea. "And [Huertas] said, 'If you think this is bad, wait until we get on the highway.' "

:angry:

I hate this stupid PC world that makes me wonder if it's ok to laugh at this. I was in an elevator and a woman who I'm assuming was legally blind was having trouble picking her floor. Another woman asked where she was going and she said "to the 1st level garage... and no, I'm not driving". She was clearly joking, the tone of her voice made it obvious. Still, I held off on the laugh even though it was pretty funny.

peaches now $1.69 a lb. no more local , on to apples , banana's and oranges until next season again... four peaches $3.75 , and it was snowing and cold... and the Leafs still have not won a game and I am getting not one ounce of sympathy, I am just so hurt. so so so so oh my goodness the pain... of it all.. :bag:

peaches now $1.69 a lb. no more local , on to apples , banana's and oranges until next season again... four peaches $3.75 , and it was snowing and cold... and the Leafs still have not won a game and I am getting not one ounce of sympathy, I am just so hurt. so so so so oh my goodness the pain... of it all.. :bag:

Haven't they had any intrasquad scrimmages yet? I thought for sure at least half of them would have 1 W on the books. ;)

Sorry 'bout the peaches. Just fired through an awesome bag of California Clementines. I'll finally get a chance to reply back to your PM this weekend. Sorry for the delayed response.

Take care.

Tweaked my lower back while working out yesterday. Just grabbed up in the middle of some lower back exercises. I think it was just a bad spasm and possibly a strain, but man, what discomfort and pain the rest of the day. Got a little better today with intermittent heat and Aleve, but of course it had to happen this week with a big weight loss milestone coming up. Hope this doesn't derail me too long.