GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:30pm

Ok, the bruins are taken care of... lets see how the sabres do against their biggest competition in the Eastern Conference. No better way of putting some seperation in the standings by beating the #2 team. Time to really bury the month of January by whooping some butt tonight. Miller should get the start, and there's a chance novotny can play. Who knows on spacek or mair though. guess we'll have to see if the BN says anything when it updates the website. Remember, tallinder played later in the game after breaking his arm, just like mair did on thursday after hurting his elbow. Guess we'll wait and see. I boldly predict an even matchup and a sabres victory.

Ok, the bruins are taken care of... lets see how the sabres do against their biggest competition in the Eastern Conference. No better way of putting some seperation in the standings by beating the #2 team. Time to really bury the month of January by whooping some butt tonight. Miller should get the start, and there's a chance novotny can play. Who knows on spacek or mair though. guess we'll have to see if the BN says anything when it updates the website. Remember, tallinder played later in the game after breaking his arm, just like mair did on thursday after hurting his elbow. Guess we'll wait and see. I boldly predict an even matchup and a sabres victory.

Ya, I think we can build this into a "Big" game. I really want to see them beat these upstart Devils and put them back in their place. If we lose we might be in a bit of trouble, but nothing end of the world like.

If Mair isn't in the line up I think we will really miss him. I keep hoping he puts a goal in, but he just can't find back of the net. Still, he adds a lot of toughness and that would be missed.

Hey Corp--any inside info on who gets the start or is it just your opinion (which I am not criticizing) that Miller's had enough R&R and can play?

Hey Corp--any inside info on who gets the start or is it just your opinion (which I am not criticizing) that Miller's had enough R&R and can play?

Miller better play tonight. He's had a week off. If he doesn't, my mind will immediately go to what's really going on here?

I really liked the lineup with a 4th line of Paetsch-Gautsad-Mair. Novotny, while having displayed an ablility to play at the NHL level, doen't seem to have a defined role and the team suffers because of it.

Having Paetsch play D and inserting Novotny into the lineup can't have a positive impact.

Does anyone know if Connolly actually flew w/ the team for this road trip? I know i heard that he was suppose to.. but something about him having a doctors appointment.. I just wanna know if he was able to fly w/o any headaches. any update would be good.

ohh and to stay with the topic of this thread... I think the Sabres will come outta this one with a "W"

This has the potential to be a defensive yawner (like all games Vs NJ: Vanek lights the lamp, and Briere wins the game 2-1 final.. devils play stingy (mayb controversial) D but the best offense in the league should b able to atleast put 2 past brodeur

I don't have any inside info on this one, but i believe i recall ruff or someone quoting ruff as saying that biron would play the boston games and miller would come back for NJ. It was sometime early last week. If that wasn't the case and it was a figment of my imagination, i don't see any other reason why miller wouldn't start tonight. We'll find out in 5 minutes

Archived