Sabres @ Dallas - Tuesday, April 9, 2024 - 8:00 PM (EDT)

41 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

The goal is to have this percentage as a negative number or very close to zero

98% is ***** atrocious 

IMG_0104.png

34 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

My eyes and experience told me that. Thanks for the data.  Please share it with Granato and his defensive assistant coach.  

25 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Their analytics department has shared this type of information, Granato refuses to listen apparently. 

By the way that percentage has improved from 116% last week. They suck togther via the eye test and the analytics 

Granato needs to go and Wolford or whatever the def coach is 1,000% must be cut loose. I've never seen a more incompetent bunch of dipshits and Krueger was once the coach here. 

Just now, JohninMinn. said:

Lots of talent. No heart.

Lots? Wish I could agree. The way I see it, we are 3 ( possibly 4) D men and 6 forwards away. I think we’ve found a goalie. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The more I watch us “compete” against the good teams in this league, the more I’m convinced we are light years away. 

Or need a whole new roster.  Same thing I guess. It doesn’t have to be though.  Just need a hockey mind that knows what winning players look like.