GDT / Washington Capitals @ Buffalo Sabres Tues. 4/2 -7pm ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

And if they go on a tear and manage to win games but fail again to make the playoffs… it would only prove they like to play with their backs against the wall… and it is time to face the wall collectively… and move to the nearest corner for the next four months.

Edited by Believer

7 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

AVENGE THE ALAMO !!

SWORDS !!

So what do we get tonight? Playoff style game or have they quit on the season? Washington one would assume will bring it but will the Sabres? idk. They are kinda slow, but they clog up the middle really well and their shutdown style is more playoff oriented. Oshie is apparently out so there's that. But, it might be time to change the video.

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm seeing the one and only Adam Ant tonight. The English Beat are opening. I'll have to catch up on the game after. No one tell me the score.

The Sabres lost.

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, Sabres Fan in NS said:

MUST WIN !!

GO SABRES !!

AVENGE THE ALAMO !!

SWORDS !!

Must win for what?

42 minutes ago, Thorny said:

First player with 1000 games to never appear in a playoff... so glad to have a team that could help him be in his own category. 

Edited by Demoted
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm seeing the one and only Adam Ant tonight. The English Beat are opening. I'll have to catch up on the game after. No one tell me the score.

Adam Ant?  🐜 

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Goody two goody two goody goody two shoes goody two goody two goody goody two shoes 

A true lyricist of the ‘80’s

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Believer said:

And if they go on a tear and manage to win games but fail again to make the playoffs… it would only prove they like to play with their backs against the wall… and it is time to turn around collectively… and move to the corner for the next four months.

I think the opposite. They only win games when there is almost nothing on the line for them. 

They aren’t making the playoffs. This team has won 3 games in a row only twice this year. Stringing together wins now is meaningless. 

In fact this group the last two years has basically only been able to string wins together at the most meaningless times.

They don’t like playing with their backs against the wall. They loathe it. 

5 minutes ago, TheAud said:

UPL tonight? Levi on the bench or playing meaningful games in Rochester?

How can they best screw him up some more?

I don’t understand why he is still up with this team and not in Rochester. It is baffling. 

• Like (+1) 1

Imagine if skinners 1000 was vs the Leafs? Would have been kinda funny 

Anyone else feeling conflicted about tonight's game?  
there is a part of me that wants them to boo and litter the ice with the beanies , especially if they come out and stink up the joint BUT then I think it's the man's night, it's not the time to protest the state of the team. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Mango said:

They aren’t making the playoffs

Hahaha… You’re right @Mango… They aren’t making the playoffs… (My attempt at dark humor failed miserably!)... Maybe we get an entertaining finish to the season.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, steveoath said:

Go sabres. We will win. 

Miles Teller Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sabres were -130 Moneyline bet at Cesars Sports Book.  Jeff Skinner night, Goathead, whatever it is Vegas says they are favored tonight.  I added them to a four game parlay.   Must Win! 

• Like (+1) 1