GDT / Washington Capitals @ Buffalo Sabres Tues. 4/2 -7pm ESPN+ MSG & WGR Radio

Good Evening Teammates, Punch checking in. 

Big game tonight. 

Skinner getting some fancy treatment. 

Now Lets Go Buffalo!   clap, clap  -  clap, clap, clap

Muscle Weight. 

I love me some buffalo sabres but I would like to win the Draft lottery this year So we can trade the number one overall pick for a good forward

go Washington ovechkins

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, OverPowerYou said:

I love me some buffalo sabres but I would like to win the Draft lottery this year So we can trade the number one overall pick for a good forward

go Washington ovechkins

We can trade our #1 pick for a good forward anyway.  If we win the Lottery there is NO WAY they trade that pick.  Not this year.  

Lets stop the "playing to lose mentality" in the fanbase.  We should know by now that it does not work.  It still takes competent management to win.    

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

go Washington ovechkins

Haha... what makes you think they wouldn't take another undersized forward or RHD?

• Haha (+1) 1

Girgensons is garbage.  Had possession deep into the zone and shoots a half hearted pass/shot directly onto a Cap’s stick, Washington back the other way. 

1 minute ago, Sidc3000 said:

Great defensive play

By who again?  Some dude I’ve never heard of.  Sweet.  And why is a dman overtaking Tuch when he had a stride and a half on him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Tuch with one of the worst breakaways I’ve ever seen 

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Girgensons is garbage.  Had possession deep into the zone and shoots a half hearted pass/shot directly onto a Cap’s stick, Washington back the other way. 

By who again?  Some dude I’ve never heard of.  Sweet.  And why is a dman overtaking Tuch when he had a stride and a half on him. 

Just now, inkman said:

Post’s for everyone on Buffalo as usual.  Maybe not try going bar down every shot. It works every 40th shot.  The other 39 are turnovers. 

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

Just because you’ve never heard of him doesn’t mean he isn’t fast and great at defending