GDT: Devils @ Sabres - March 29, 2024, 7:00pm, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป

LGR4GM

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: Devils @ Sabres - March 29, 2024, 7:00pm, MSG ๐Ÿ“บ, WGR ๐Ÿ“ป
  • spndnchz pinned this topic

If its on NHL Network then I'm pretty sure I cannot stream it on ESPN+.

This great new cable package (sarcasm intended) that my wife just bought is missing key sport channels and instead added 50 other channels of fluff.ย  I am going to have undo her best efforts to negotiate a lower bill.ย  ย 

It takes me back to the early-mid 70's when I father proclaimed "no way am I paying $10/month just to watch television when I can watch it for free".ย ย 

He later found out you can watch R rated movies on HBO and that tune changed.ย ย 

ย 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am outside of Buffalo these days, but people should start brining Pegula signs to the games. Especially for games not on MSG where they are likely to get actual air time.ย 

The game is on msg.

46 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am outside of Buffalo these days, but people should start brining Pegula signs to the games. Especially for games not on MSG where they are likely to get actual air time.ย 

Sign are not allowed.

ย 

Even the famous "Phantom Sign Makers" were told to shut it down.ย  @PASabreFanย might like this video.ย  ย 

ย 

https://www.wgrz.com/video/news/local/unknown-stories/unknown-stories-of-wny-the-phantom-signmakers/71-fce5add0-8188-4f6c-90e6-23af600f44a8

ย 

ย 

Edited by Pimlach

1 minute ago, bob_sauve28 said:

Is the game really on WGR? Every time I listen I can't really tell what is going on.ย 

We need a play-by-play guy even more than we need a replacement for Mitts.ย  ย 

The broadcast work of Dunleavy and Ray is not good enough.ย  Once again, this organization settles for whatever.ย ย 

• Agree 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, freester said:

Is this game on ESPN plus?

My experience is that when games are on NHL network or TNT, then they are not on EPSN+ย 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, bob_sauve28 said:

ย 

He has more work to do in the AHL.ย  ย I can't help but think that Adams makes promises to his prospects that he should not be making.ย ย 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, bob_sauve28 said:

ย 

Whenever Levi talks about his time in Rochester it is always "it was..." almost like it was temporary, a field trip, or beneath him. It is your team dude. I really like Levi, he is already one of my favorite guys in the system. But this has irked me on a few occasions.ย 

He does know he is going back down right?

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mango said:

Whenever Levi talks about his time in Rochester it is always "it was..." almost like it was temporary, a field trip, or beneath him. It is your team dude. I really like Levi, he is already one of my favorite guys in the system. But this has irked me on a few occasions.ย 

The Sabres have Loaned him to rochester they never used the words "sent down" so he was probably told by the great Adams you'll be back after you get some games inย 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pimlach said:

We need a play-by-play guy even more than we need a replacement for Mitts.ย  ย 

The broadcast work of Dunleavy and Ray is not good enough.ย  Once again, this organization settles for whatever.ย ย 

I'd add the anthem singers all suck and second that the broadcast still fails to show SOG's.

2 hours ago, Mango said:

Iโ€™ll bet heโ€™s the back up to UPL next yearย