GDT: Devils @ Sabres - March 29, 2024, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

Tonight’s game is just another perfect example of how erroneous people are when they try to defend keeping Granato by making the claim “but these guys LOVE Granato”. When players love a coach they will play like they’d skate through a brick wall for said coach. There is NOTHING in this team that has ever said to me, ooh, these guys are giving it their all and would do anything to win for their coach or themselves for that matter.  Please just stop with the these guys love Granato so let’s bring him back.  

• Agree 2

I don't understand.  We are pissed and we are all siting in our living rooms. 

why aren't the people just as pissed ?  They spent good money to watch this garbage.    
Let's hear some "fire Donnie " chants.  
"sell the team". 
most complacent crowd in professional sports both good and bad 

Just now, Billznut said:

Tonight’s game is just another perfect example of how erroneous people are when they try to defend keeping Granato by making the claim “but these guys LOVE Granato”. When players love a coach they will play like they’d skate through a brick wall for said coach. There is NOTHING in this team that has ever said to me, ooh, these guys are giving it their all and would do anything to win for their coach or themselves for that matter.  Please just stop with the these guys love Granato so let’s bring him back.  

Tell that to TP and GMKA....they're the ones who still believe this

Just now, Crusader1969 said:

why aren't the people just as pissed ?  They spent good money to watch this garbage.    
"sell the team". 

It’s still hilarious to me that people waste their time and money and actually go these games in person. You couldn’t pay me to actually go, let alone waste any of my money on these clowns. 

1 minute ago, Crusader1969 said:

"sell the team". 

Because so few fans care about the franchise anymore. A decade of incompetence will do that.

Nice work Clifton… Slows it down to take extra seconds off the penalty… Unlike Power who gets possession behind the Sabres goal line and just whips it down ice…

Just now, RochesterExpat said:

Because so few fans care about the franchise anymore. A decade of incompetence will do that.

But yet still thousands of fans showed up tonight and gleefully forked over hundreds of dollars for tickets/parking/concessions for this dumpster fire. Until that place is nearly empty, NOTHING will ever change. Pegula must be embarrassed into making any meaningful changes. People showing up to the arena at all is just delaying much needed change. 

5 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Granato may be a problem but he’s not the biggest problem.  These players are all tragically flawed.  Especially their best players. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, inkman said:

Granato may be a problem but he’s not the biggest problem.  These players are all tragically flawed.  Especially their best players. 

Oh I want Adams gone just as much as Granato. And I’d also be more than happy to change half this roster. If Pegula was serious about winning he would make total changes in the hockey dept. Since Pegula is not serious, there will be no changes coming.