GDT: Devils @ Sabres - March 29, 2024, 7:00pm, MSG 📺, WGR 📻

LGR4GM

38 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Assuming that the players in question didn't raise their sticks after a game because they believed their coach was unfairly criticized, my response again is what's the big deal? Are they not allowed to have their own thoughts and express them? You don't think that players sometimes get peeved with media and fan responses? You may reasonably disagree with their stance but why are they not entitled to not participate in a meaningless postgame gesture (due to over-use).  

You may think that this is a worthy issue but I don't. It's a trivial and distracting issue that has absolutely nothing to do with play. In this game, Tuch was one of our best performers. And in general, he consistently plays hard. And Greenwood's season-long play has been solid. That's where my focus in on. This has been a disappointing season. My attention is on the play and not some half-hearted stick salute that most of the player do after a game. 

If its not a big deal why do you keep responding to people that disagree with you?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1