Levi called up

Brawndo

13 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Pretty sure LGA left early. Levi had 39 saves on 42 shots and the Amerks won 5-3. Marlies scored with 6 seconds left. 

Not sure I believe CA would be in Rochester either. Sounds odd. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sabres did take Levi out west, and I also wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens. 

Just now, Doohickie said:

I believe he is a goalie consultant for the Sabres.  It wouldn't surprise me if he was in Rochester.

He is a part time liason for the whole team. Could he have been there, of course. By being part time, maybe he just takes in Amerks games. I'm not sure what a hockey liason does. 

Posted (edited)

Rochester is off until Wednesday after Tomorrow and I doubt they go B2B with Levi. Levi could get either the Seattle or Vancouver Game on the back to back. 

Getting Him back to Rochester for Friday’s Game for the Amerks would be a strong possibility as well

Edited by Brawndo
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Pretty sure LGA left early. Levi had 39 saves on 42 shots and the Amerks won 5-3. Marlies scored with 6 seconds left. 

Not sure I believe CA would be in Rochester either. Sounds odd. With that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sabres did take Levi out west, and I also wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens. 

LGA is usually on the ball with call ups. 

And Anderson has been mentoring Levi since he signed. Devon even spent some time in Florida this Summer training with Him 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Just now, Brawndo said:

LGA is usually on the ball with call ups. 

And Anderson has been mentoring Levi since he signed. Devon even spent some time in Florida this Summer training with Him 

I know LGA is usually spot on. Was surprised to see he got all the final numbers wrong. He usually doesn't jump the gun like that. Of course, it is St Patty's Day wknd. The sauce coulda been flowing. 

I knew about Anderson being around. Didn't know about the summer training though. 

Idk… Probably will take Levi out west to play the Vancouver game… Makes sense… Risk is it upsets the team dynamic… UPL is why we are even still talking playoffs and the players know it… Levi is a big ego with a big personality… As long as Adams keeps a leash and muzzle on the kid… and he behaves himself in the room.

• dislike 1

Ah man I hate the thought of Seattle or Vancouver or the Oilers pissing on our parade...I do not think we have even beat the Kraken yet have we? And Oilers wil b elooking to avenge us beating them recently. I also think we have no hope with Comrie in goal. Maybe Levi can help us through this stretch? Worth a try...

• Brawndo changed the title to Levi called up
2 hours ago, Believer said:

Idk… Probably will take Levi out west to play the Vancouver game… Makes sense… Risk is it upsets the team dynamic… UPL is why we are even still talking playoffs and the players know it… Levi is a big ego with a big personality… As long as Adams keeps a leash and muzzle on the kid… and he behaves himself in the room.

I'm so confused.  Did I miss something with Levi?  Did he do something awful that I never heard about?

Pulling Levi up is the only sensible thing to do with the back to back.  You can't have comrie playing.  He is 1-7 this year with a .86 save percentage.  🤮

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

A dubious move.

A shrewd move.

It only shows our GM has nerves of steel and our coach has ice in his veins.

"The needs of the playoffs out weigh the needs of the they'll never do it or it's to late crowd."

Just the kind of killer instincts we want in this team, wouldn't you agree PA?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ctaeth said:

I'm so confused.  Did I miss something with Levi?  Did he do something awful that I never heard about?

Pulling Levi up is the only sensible thing to do with the back to back.  You can't have comrie playing.  He is 1-7 this year with a .86 save percentage.  🤮

Nope. You didn’t miss a thing. Levi hasn’t done anything except play great in Rochester.

Can’t disagree with you about Comrie, and neither does Adams.

Go Sabres. Go UPL. Go Levi.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Believer said:

What is this based on?