Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

2 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Buffalo should bite the bullet and trade him..

in my opinion buffalo made a statement last year basically saying we don't need diggs to be successful. 

And I would be Irritated if I was I buffalo fan with his Constant drama on Twitter and his brother Bad mouthing the team and QB

I think the cap hit would basically make it impossible for Diggs not to be on the Bills this coming season.  I also think he'll rebound and have a good season, although I can't say I'd be shocked if that didn't happen.

I don't like the drama either, although I kinda think it's mostly just him messing with people.  I don't think he's unhappy on the Bills or wants to be traded.

The Bills need his intensity and, if he still has it, his ability.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Buffalo should bite the bullet and trade him..

in my opinion buffalo made a statement last year basically saying we don't need diggs to be successful. 

And I would be Irritated if I was I buffalo fan with his Constant drama on Twitter and his brother Bad mouthing the team and QB

7 hours ago, Mr. Allen said:

I can’t stand him.  I’ve wanted him gone for a couple years now.  Allen doesn’t need him anymore to be successful.  And now Diggs drama>production.  

Except all the drama is made up by moronic fans and talking heads who don’t even know where Buffalo is.  

31 minutes ago, inkman said:

Except all the drama is made up by moronic fans and talking heads who don’t even know where Buffalo is.  

Not all.  We’ve all seen first hand some of the things he’s done.  Yes, some of it is probably and likely embellished by the media, but there’s no denying there’s been issues with him. 

21 hours ago, Mr. Allen said:

Are you not paying attention by the way?  

Is this what you are talking about?

Is this what you are talking about?  Nonsense drivel without context?  He could be talking about a turkey sandwich.  I just don’t get how people take this and turn it into Stef Diggs hates Buffalo, Josh Allen and the smell of Cheerios.  Just weird stuff man. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

Is this what you are talking about?  Nonsense drivel without context?  He could be talking about a turkey sandwich.  I just don’t get how people take this and turn it into Stef Diggs hates Buffalo, Josh Allen and the smell of Cheerios.  Just weird stuff man. 

He doesn't stop his brother from trashing your quarterback and team.

I think that's weird that he's cool with it 

45 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

He doesn't stop his brother from trashing your quarterback and team.

I think that's weird that he's cool with it 

Diggs’ brother really doesn’t need to look very far at all to find a QB and team truly worthy of trashing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, inkman said:

No.  I’m talking about the last couple of years.  

13 hours ago, Mr. Allen said:

No.  I’m talking about the last couple of years.  

I don’t think Diggs has done one thing that equates to him expressing an interest in leaving Buffalo. He’s been frustrated, like the rest of us, about all the heartbreaking losses but I’ve yet to see a single interview, tweet or otherwise that indicates any anti Buffalo sentiment.  He’s shot it down multiple times.  Yet talking heads spew nonsense, which have no factual backing, and seemingly get fans like yourself to believe he’s a malcontent.  

15 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Antonio Brown posted this.

And we all know where his head is  at

Probably the least reliable source in the history of sources.  And who the ***** knows what AB’s CTE damaged brain is trying to convey. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

There are a lot of wacked out NFL players... WR's seem to be chock full of interesting personalities.

Perhaps Diggs likes stirring the pot as some sort of statement on the drama of social media and the general public's desire to engage in it.

Then again.. perhaps he's just bored.

Or... he's wacked out.

46 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Per reports from ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Bills are signing All-Pro defensive back Taron Johnson to a three-year, $31 million contract extension. The move makes Johnson the highest-paid nickel DB in the NFL.

Richly deserved. What an absolute beast he is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

21 minutes ago, LTS said:

There are a lot of wacked out NFL players... WR's seem to be chock full of interesting personalities.

Perhaps Diggs likes stirring the pot as some sort of statement on the drama of social media and the general public's desire to engage in it.

Then again.. perhaps he's just bored.

Or... he's wacked out.

If I was a child of the social media era, I would be messing with people’s heads constantly. The more cryptic the better and it would be a daily thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, inkman said:

I don’t think Diggs has done one thing that equates to him expressing an interest in leaving Buffalo. He’s been frustrated, like the rest of us, about all the heartbreaking losses but I’ve yet to see a single interview, tweet or otherwise that indicates any anti Buffalo sentiment.  He’s shot it down multiple times.  Yet talking heads spew nonsense, which have no factual backing, and seemingly get fans like yourself to believe he’s a malcontent.

Haha.  Ok.  Look, you’re obviously a Sabres guy trying to talk Bills.  It’s why I typically don’t talk football on this hockey forum because of guys like you.  But you clearly don’t pay attention or are a complete Diggs defender.  
I’m not talking about him specifically asking for a trade.  I’m talking about him being dramatic and a pain in the arse of the Buffalo Bills.  I’m not going to get into every moment he’s had.  There’s been plenty.  Look them up yourself.  
You should stick to hockey. 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disagree 1
  • dislike 3

38 minutes ago, Mr. Allen said:

Haha.  Ok.  Look, you’re obviously a Sabres guy trying to talk Bills.  It’s why I typically don’t talk football on this hockey forum because of guys like you.  But you clearly don’t pay attention or are a complete Diggs defender.  
I’m not talking about him specifically asking for a trade.  I’m talking about him being dramatic and a pain in the arse of the Buffalo Bills.  I’m not going to get into every moment he’s had.  There’s been plenty.  Look them up yourself.  

GTFO with this crap. Go to The Stadium Wall with all the other highly enlightened Bills fans. Because, as you point out, Sabres fans know nothing about the Bills so why waste your time here..

1 hour ago, Mr. Allen said:

Agree with you (partially) on Diggs.  I'd be open to the team not losing much if he wasn't here.

But your take on members of this forum sticking to Hockey is way, WAY out of line.  Many posters here follow the Bills just as much as the Sabres.  Just because someone 'likes' hocky more or likes to 'talk' hockey more on this forum, doesn't mean their opinion should be invalidated or put down because its here vs 'over there'.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Agree with you (partially) on Diggs.  I'd be open to the team not losing much if he wasn't here.

But your take on members of this forum sticking to Hockey is way, WAY out of line.  Many posters here follow the Bills just as much as the Sabres.  Just because someone 'likes' hocky more or likes to 'talk' hockey more on this forum, doesn't mean their opinion should be invalidated or put down because its here vs 'over there'.

You’re right.  Just guys like the person I’m referencing are the problem.  There are people on here that do know football.  But that guy clearly doesn’t.
I just don’t need to discuss football on a hockey forum.  Just like I don’t go on a football forum to talk hockey.