Buffalo Bills 2024 Thread

That Aud Smell

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Why are the bills going to let Douglas go ? Every time I was watching him he was making plays

Hopefully the packers bring him back then

I didn’t see this yet. That would be really dumb. If I had to guess (and this is true) I would guess someone is pulling strings to keep White. 

19 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Why are the bills going to let Douglas go ? Every time I was watching him he was making plays

Hopefully the packers bring him back then

Are you referring to the fake not real trade proposal from the bleacher report?  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10110532-5-trades-that-nfl-teams-can-make-for-cap-space-relief

39 minutes ago, inkman said:

Are you referring to the fake not real trade proposal from the bleacher report?  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10110532-5-trades-that-nfl-teams-can-make-for-cap-space-relief

It was your GM who said it

it's on twitter.

Unless they took the quote out of context

Edited by Buffalonill

Yeah. There's a bleacher report clickbait BS thing out on Twitter (announcing a trade of Douglas to the Lions). Other than that, there's Beane's quote from the combine in which he says nothing to report on potentially extending Douglas.

Let's try to keep things sourced and linked here. Otherwise, we are causing people to worry needlessly and waste time chasing down baseless rumours.

1 hour ago, That Aud Smell said:

Yeah. There's a bleacher report clickbait BS thing out on Twitter (announcing a trade of Douglas to the Lions). Other than that, there's Beane's quote from the combine in which he says nothing to report on potentially extending Douglas.

Let's try to keep things sourced and linked here. Otherwise, we are causing people to worry needlessly and waste time chasing down baseless rumours.

It was probably out of context 

Oh well it seems some bills fanalso got Bated

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253402-takeaways-from-beanes-combine-pressers/

Edited by Buffalonill

6 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

In other news 

I'm not gonna say I'm siding with hill. But who the hell takes a Picture modeling themselves in crutches 

This World we live in is so screwed up now.

I guess you just don’t understand the world of plus sized influencing 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Rick Bates?

6 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

In other news 

I'm not gonna say I'm siding with hill. But who the hell takes a Picture modeling themselves in crutches 

This World we live in is so screwed up now.

That ... that is so damn strange. It's creating cognitive dissonance in my brain because I 100% expected this to be an accusation of domestic violence or sexual assault. But it's a claim that Hill was playing too rough in a backyard game of 2-hand touch football?!?!?!

2 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I guess you just don’t understand the world of plus sized influencing 

In fairness, that chick appears to be quite normal sized ... quite fit (attractive) actually ... and almost definitely @inkman's type.

Old Bills Asst. and radio loudmouth Chuck Dickerson died at age 86. Appreciate his service in the Marines but his radio work was horrid. Talked a big game prior to the Redskins SB, where we were out of the game 15 minutes after it started. Got fired and went on to talk nonsense on radio. 

35 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

You're welcome, Inky.

Seems more like a commercial for her page than anything. Although I’d love to see Hill rot in jail. 

29 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Wow that is pathetic some of These girls are doing anything for money these days It's quite embarrassing 

Outside of harming another person, I personally don’t care how people make their cake.  Someone wants pics of my butthole? Sign me up!  

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Wow that is pathetic some of These girls are doing anything for money these days It's quite embarrassing 

These days? Man, that is a tale as old as the hills. It's just that the methods of delivery have changed.

Sometimes, people have to use what they got to get what they want.

15 minutes ago, inkman said:

Outside of harming another person, I personally don’t care how people make their cake.  Someone wants pics of my butthole? Sign me up!  

So on brand.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

40 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Old Bills Asst. and radio loudmouth Chuck Dickerson died at age 86. Appreciate his service in the Marines but his radio work was horrid. Talked a big game prior to the Redskins SB, where we were out of the game 15 minutes after it started. Got fired and went on to talk nonsense on radio. 

There was, and is a market for that. Some fans are patient. Some fans just want everyone to get along and feel good about everything.  Other fans want wins, they want wins now and when the team doesn't do that they want changes.  His show catered to the second group.

4 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

It was probably out of context 

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/253402-takeaways-from-beanes-combine-pressers/

Ha! Pure speculation based on the tense Beane used.  I met this guy last October, and "it was nice getting to know him.  I also like what he brought to the team." [last year]  Perfectly reasonable uses of past tense without meaning he's gone.

I thought Bates was replacing Morse at C.  Looks like Beane had other ideas. Now I believe the Bills currently have 3 5th round picks and 3 6th round picks. 

Beane is starting his wheeling, dealing and re-working. At least one GM in Buffalo is doing something to improve his team. 

Edited by Night Train